BitPimps Decal Test Run

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

oh...14...the one accross the crack of my ass.
I didn't know there was an "o" in "bitPimps" :razz:
PiMp_C
bitThug

Post by PiMp_C »

W00t! You know my BB Truck is gonna be sportin dat bruddah!
*i aM oNe bAd maMMa jaMMa fo0!*
Elnino1017
bitThug

Post by Elnino1017 »

Yo...when are you guys gonna mass produce on the decals. I'm digging the gurlz...and I want to represent my bit brotha's w/ them bitPimps decals. My Celica looks a little dull. I've made some from Sobe bottles...like the Sobe name, and little quotes like refresh the body....or enlighten the mind. Or I use flames from a Sobe Dragon and put them on my bits. Some food for thought there. :???: 8-)
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

yo, Cabo, any ideas on prices fo these's pimps? Them bitches is HOT! me likes!!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

no ideas yet, we're still trying to refine them so we'll let ya know when they be ready pimp :cool:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
skylinepimpinR34
bitPlaya'

Post by skylinepimpinR34 »

Hey nox, How about some motor decals? like 1.0, 1.6, 2.2, 2.6, 3.0, Formula 34, 3.8, R Spec, Vanguish, phast, 4.2 and 4.2 pro. I might be interested in some customs soon, but not now.

And of course, a true pimp bus will have bitPimps decals. Gonna put em where the ads on a city bus go. do they come in white lettering?
Big pimpin in my skyline
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

skylinepimpinR34 wrote:Hey nox, How about some motor decals? like 1.0, 1.6, 2.2, 2.6, 3.0, Formula 34, 3.8, R Spec, Vanguish, phast, 4.2 and 4.2 pro. I might be interested in some customs soon, but not now.

And of course, a true pimp bus will have bitPimps decals. Gonna put em where the ads on a city bus go. do they come in white lettering?
good Idea, I'll throw them on.

edit: as to the white background... no my printer does not print white.
but I do have a design method to try out that might solve this issue.

-n
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

what exactly does it take to make these? like, could one of you's guys post a pic of the paper you're using? all you'd need was some decal paper, right?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

no - you need the proper decal paper for the proper printer.
there are several different methods.
just gotta do tests to see what works / looks best.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

damn that sux
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea, the cool shit is never that easy lol

we're getting there though, nox is making some really kick ass ones right now that seem to be working.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

yo cabo where do you get the pics of tha chicks at?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I snagged em off the net somewhere - can't remember where for the life of me though