Some pics for the hell of it....

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
ph2t
bitPimp

Some pics for the hell of it....

Post by ph2t »

Pics of some of me vrooms just for the hell of it.

Here's my latest paint job, a two layer masked red and blue with a gun metal duplicolour paint on top. Not too bad, I'm still perfecting the process. This r-32 shell is a prick to mask, especially the front windscreen.

ph2t.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

cool ph2t!
why the hell haven't I seen that black car with the red and grey stripes before?
you holdin out on us? lol

nice crew dude
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

Thanks man, yeah I know I gotta get some more flossin' happening. I live too much in the tech hood and I sometimes forget to come over here and hang when I'm not pimp'n springs on steet corners and all, lol.

Gotta say that I'm now pretty partial to the pullback shells, I like their more even scale .vs the normal bcg shells. I just wish there were more.

ph2t.
brendan123
bitGangsta'

Post by brendan123 »

so thats what barto was telling me about, he said ur were having a play with paint jobs on a r32 skyline. looks good i like it.