new skillz ive aquired

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

crazydave wrote: I'm really wanting a nice 250 watt photo flood. I need one to take picture of the guitars I paint too, because just like the little cars, they need to be well lit, but you need to put the light behind the object to keep the glare off.
if you are serious my friend can probably hook you up with something and warranty it. or at least point you in the right direction for what ya need. he fixes anything from lampheads to little battery units to big 4000 wattseconds. he also has these little lights that they use to display jewelry and stuff. they give a real nice natural spectrum.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

hogjowlz wrote:if you are serious my friend can probably hook you up with something and warranty it. or at least point you in the right direction for what ya need. he fixes anything from lampheads to little battery units to big 4000 wattseconds. he also has these little lights that they use to display jewelry and stuff. they give a real nice natural spectrum.
Oh I'm serious about wanting one. Having the money for one is another story. ;)

If come I into some extra cash, and I'm still thinking in that direction, I'll give you a shout first.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

VooDooMafia wrote:That muscle machine looks like its just screaming to do a wheelie.

Hog did you use one of the coulr changing paints or is that just how it turned out?
1) actually no the wheel base is really long. this thing with more power will be the perfect dragster. i gota dremel out the inside of the shell its friggin thick.

2) gold plastikote import touchup paint with a layer of krylon kameleon stuff with 3 or so clearcoats.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Well it looks nice. I am hoping the muscle machines hit here soon.

I heard that they dont use the plug in type motors is this true. If so be a pain to wire a new one in.

Make sure you get some vids when that baby is done I wanna see it rip.

I reallly need to make a drag strip but I have to much carpet. I guess hotwheels track would do
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

ya the motors are hardwired but it wouldnt be that hard to wire up any motor. the muscle machines have incredible torque and harder street treads so the tires like to spin out. which is cool but not very efficient.

its a battery whore as well.

motorized steering = a hell of a lot better than magnetic
these are the first cars where adjusting the trim actually does something.
mechanically its about the same quality as zipzaps with a little better detail.

speed out of the box is slightly faster than a stock thunder charger. which is considerably faster than anything stock tomy.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Yea they should hit TRU or Wally world soon as X-mas is coming.

Well I am thinking they will cause they already sell all the oly Muscle Machine items.

I love muscle cars and just think they look cool as hell
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Those are some kick ass cars man, even if you're a little toasted..lol

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein