You guys ready for some topless Cali style action?

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

You know dave I can relate to you quite well 'cause you are obviously the arty inclined type (positive comment that, lol) that has mad skillz in this area but you're also getting into the elctronics and picking up some major kudos there as well, especially with your mosfet/anti-boost work of late.

I on the other had are an insane "batteries included" techo that is slowly coming to grips with the colours of the rainbow and ever so slowly trying out painting and body mods. The thing is now that I come home and I wanna try some new maksing technique, or a paint combo or I wanna buy more paints, or new bits for my recently purchased dremel....

:-)

ph2t.
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Holy shit, crazydave! That's as nice a car as I've seen anywhere. Totally original and totally beautiful. The dashboard, seats and folded-down top really take this car to a new level. DAMN!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

folks, this thread is having issues due to the server problems experienced yesterday.
As the thread grows, the next page isn't displayed until about the 3rd post on that page.
All posts are here and in place though.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Cavey!
Man you've outdone yourself with this one, the detail, the color, the subtle body kit, and the realism! You've captured it all Pimp! 3 days sooner and it would've beat your Skyline for ROTW ! I'm real excited about this one Dave! PERFECT!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Ph2t, I totally dig where you're coming from. I thought your first try at a flame job looked pretty decent, and I've been waiting to see you try some more masking type stuff.

Thanks Hue, and DT. :-)

You know DT, I was about up to my neck in this project, and seeing it taking form, when I saw the ROTW. I was excited, but thought, that's not bad, but wait 'til they get a load of this one. ;)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"