My screw up

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

My screw up

Post by HirotoR34 »

I had this thing painted a week ago, my wife not paying attention, knocked it off my desk. I think that a little wetsanding may help it. Basically, the top is chopped and I scratch built the cover behind where the seats go. the wing is from a modifier.

DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Well, I can say it's not your screw-up! From the picture, I can't tell a thing, but if you say so ????
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I see blue on the hood, is that the spot?
I've had worse mis-haps, still looks salvagable.

like the color
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I think the blue is light reflecting. Basically, when it fell, It gouged some areas of the wing and the rear quarter. I think if I wetsand those areas, I might be able to touch it up.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

I think it looks great man.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Stalker
bitThug

Post by Stalker »

Hell yea man it looks good from my view ! When i fu@*ed 1 o my rides up it was FU@*ED UP ! So i made it better by stompin the shit out of it :puter: !
Get down wit BitPimps , or lay down like limp dicks !
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

whats on the hood?
1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...