Video: Melbourne Bitheads Meet!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
ph2t
bitPimp

Video: Melbourne Bitheads Meet!

Post by ph2t »

Guys, as most of you know we had a little get together down under in the city of Melbourne.

http://www.ausmicro.com/topic.asp?which ... E%2E%2E%2E

But, it's only now that I have finished putting a video together of some of our exploits that day. You gotta check this out it is seriously cool! (for bit freaks anways).

Bitheads Unite!

You need DivX (www.divx.com) to view this.

Cheers,

ph2t.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

That was cool as hell, ph2t... that must have been an awesome day.
Betty's car looked like it was kicking some ass there, that suspension must work!
barto_85
bitGangsta'

Post by barto_85 »

great video, was yoshi modified at all or just standard?
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

thanks hue, the suspension on betty's bit (lol) works really well. It just glides over the concrete without a problem. I've yet to setup that type of suspension on my monster bit but I will soon!

The day was lots of fun! Got to feel like a kid with all these cool toys again....

Barto, I believe the Yoshi is stock. Prolly a fast motor in it though. Ask leon back at ausmicro, he could tell ya.

ph2t.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

thanks hue! :oops: words and pictures can't really do the mod justice, you really have to see it. as soon as ph2t puts springs on his i'll be eating his dust though!
i used to be cool