Video: my 3.6V/200mAh idiocy...

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
ph2t
bitPimp

Video: my 3.6V/200mAh idiocy...

Post by ph2t »

she's pretty fast, packing 3.6V, 200mAh underneath the PCB.

here's a quick wheel setup so I can take it outside. The front rims are from those smartland tanks (toyeast), they are a couple of mm wider in diameter than rear bcg rims. gears are the green set, high speed.

OK then, here's a video showing just how fast this thing really is! It still needs a lot of fine tuning, but it's fun to play with already! Also in the video you will see a blue LED go on and off, this is that extra channel mod :) .......

You need divx (www.divx.com) to run this video.

http://users.tpg.com.au/ph2t/bit_g/mons ... _final.avi

cheers,

ph2t.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

looks like she cooks, how she in the dirt?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

yet to be proven man...gotta get the font wheels properly setup yet...

Here's the battery layout...

I use an old motor terminal contact. just pull it out of the rear motor assembly and it's shaped well to sit over the top of the original terminal. As noted on the diagram use electrical tape or similar to insulate the original -VE terminal from the new contact. It's all spaced out on the diagram but it fits, trust me..

ph2t.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lol I trust ya
nice diagram - easy to understand... one day I'll try it
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Re: Video: my 3.6V/200mAh idiocy...

Post by Son_Gokou »

ph2t wrote:she's pretty fast, packing 3.6V, 200mAh underneath the PCB.

here's a quick wheel setup so I can take it outside. The front rims are from those smartland tanks (toyeast), they are a couple of mm wider in diameter than rear bcg rims. gears are the green set, high speed.

OK then, here's a video showing just how fast this thing really is! It still needs a lot of fine tuning, but it's fun to play with already! Also in the video you will see a blue LED go on and off, this is that extra channel mod :) .......

You need divx (www.divx.com) to run this video.

http://users.tpg.com.au/ph2t/bit_g/mons ... _final.avi

cheers,

ph2t.
:shock: How the hell did you manage not to break any wires? And how do you go about swapping the PCB? I mean, do you label which wires go where, or something like that..... :?