Naughty skyline

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
brendan123
bitGangsta'

Naughty skyline

Post by brendan123 »

hey fellas, I havnt modded in a while, but im waiting on 3 more cars from toyeast! This is the body that the paint went wrong on, it went all bumpy on one side.

After i got the bumps of i tried a putty job, but that didnt turn out properly so i ripped it off and there was still putty left on there.

i got most of the putty off but still had more to go

got some more off, taped her up and put a wing on her

Here is the finished product only one thing went wrong! the tape was to sticky and only half of it came off a thin layer is over the wind screen and windows! anyone know how i can get it off, kinda like a drift car, stock wheels on the rear mags on the front, black bonnet,huge wing,intercooler and exhaust on a angle. enjoi!

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

every time I see a new job from you - you get better.
I love the color man, rims look great with it too.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Hate to sound like I'm 12 but Damn I love Skylines. Good job man. To remove the goo use fresh tape and dab.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc