My Babies

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Camshaft
bitThug

My Babies

Post by Camshaft »

Here's all of my cars. If you want me to list the mods for a specific car just ask.

http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/camshaft

The Accord is scheduled for Nakamichi wheels, and both the other cars are gonna get new bodies soon.

Some of you may know me from my days at MRCC as pezhead882000.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Pretty cool cars you got there. Is that blue car next to the Vette a Epoch, or a Epoch clone..

And is that a mini T on the JR box?

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I think that's a triple-x NT on that thar JR box, silla... You can see the little outlet on the pipe pokin' through the body behind the front wheel :eek:
Camshaft
bitThug

Post by Camshaft »

Yes, that is a real Epoch next to the vette...and yes, that is a XXX-NT. It's getting some sweet chrome rims soon.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

welcome to the hood camshaft.
Camshaft
bitThug

Post by Camshaft »

Thanks hogjowlz. I've been wanting to join for almost a year now.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

lol what the hell took ya so long?
Camshaft
bitThug

Post by Camshaft »

I didn't think any of my cars were cool enough.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

word. having cool cars isnt a prerequisite, just the ability to learn and show improvment and a little innovation now and then. i hope youve learned over the past year :cool: and show us some dope shit in the near future.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Bird wrote:I think that's a triple-x NT on that thar JR box, silla... You can see the little outlet on the pipe pokin' through the body behind the front wheel :eek:

Word.... I missed that the first time around... Hard for me to tell with out a coke can or something in the pic. That's the mini ts big bro.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
LoRDDeVO2
bitThug

Post by LoRDDeVO2 »

payaso wrote: Word.... I missed that the first time around... Hard for me to tell with out a coke can or something in the pic. That's the mini ts big bro.
Speaking about Mini-t's I recieved yours today... It is in AWESOME shape and you even threw in the Batts or forgot to take them out :-D I was cruising it around in the house scaring the Cats and shit today cuz it is pouring like a bitch here in NYC Can't wait till a good day to take that shit outside... Again Many thanx bro ... I will take some pics when i get it in the daylight
Camshaft
bitThug

Post by Camshaft »

New bling for the Losi. :cool: