gr8-wyt supra.

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
z-beam
bitGangsta'

gr8-wyt supra.

Post by z-beam »

streamlined, custom spoiler, putty rear sun visor, headlights been changed slightly, and a dual tone pearl paintjob. running on sbcg chrome rims.

payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Very cool man.. That paint is killer, and those louvers on the back are kick asss.. Nice work beam.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea dude, the louvers are a great touch, looks slick.
I dig the color too, of course the rims are the schizzle.

great work z-beam.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

nice work zbeam , the paint is sweet , and the lovers and rims set it off , nice work pimp .
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

:eek: that front end is stunning!! I really like how that thing looks. it looks so much more natural!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

I like the louvre's, great touch. I was lookin at the way the RCMod louvres were made and decided to make my own! Not that dificult :cool:

Great touch on the wheels too ! They look like they have gold accents like
the old Gotti wheel but the second pic negates my first thought.

PS......
Cool Azz Name ! :cool:
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

8) cheers pimps, i pulled out the skillz for this job. and im glad i pulled it off.

the supra body has always screamed for some major modifications, when i first got one i was temted to do a matmobile styled supra but after contemplating the shell over a couple of weekends drinking a few brews with mates i dicided a sharkmobile would turn out nicer.

it did have more fin details before i painted it but it looked cheesy as.

some of the things i did to streamlined it where the removal of a lot of the chunky bodykit on the front end, smoothing out the roof (it has thos stoopid ridges that lead into the hole it the rear window), extending the bottom of the doors and getting rid of the sqareness above the front wheel arches (but i kept the square back edge of the arch itself).

nice to hear how much you liked it fellas. i hope to produce some more nice works soon.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Good stuff beam. the louvers are a nice touch, and the paint is killer! Great job! :grin:
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Nice work dude, I really dig the louvered side vents above the front wheels... nice little detail there.
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

nice to hear my tastes in styling aint to weired.

while walking in sydney today i saw a blue supra with very similar vents in the front today, i know next time how to do them exactly :grin: .
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

nothin' left to say! :cool:
i used to be cool