Sinned is at it again... 1/64 Mini T

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
payaso
bitPimp

Sinned is at it again... 1/64 Mini T

Post by payaso »

http://www.microrccenter.com/forum/inde ... opic=27978

I don't usually follow other forums, and I fuckin hate the one I just linked to, but for the love of micro R/Cs that we all share, I thought I'd put my differences aside for this car. (and sinned aka DennisL stopped posting here)

If he can get springs on it, it'll be the bomb.... Pretty cool little truck.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

i love how he posts one pic with no info at all and everyone craps their pants and never posts a damn thing on it again
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I like how Payaso posts a link that is from a site that only a few can't visit. :-)

:ban:
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Thanks Hog. :-)

Nice car and all, but very weird looking. :cool:

I wanna see it jump!!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Didn't even think about that SG.... Another reason to hate that fuckin site. I too was banned there, but it seems that their bans don't last as long as ours do. I seem to have full reign again..

Not that you give a shit, but your ban probably has a month shelf life at best at that shithole..... :-)

I too would like to see it jump. Being an SE chassis and all, I bet it hits hard.

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

i wana start doing crazy stunts with my xmod now that the knuckles dont break.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

glad to see him pushing the hobby...
but it looks seriously retarded with the wheels being so far from the body lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

I was thinking the same thing, but then I realized that it was the street tires throwing me off. It'd look alot better with some nobby tires like the TTTT guys use.

I remember a guy on TRC that was trying to make his own tires, and the prototypes looked killer. Looked like the old tires off of a 3 wheeler. The big baloony ones..lol

Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

hogjowlz wrote:i love how he posts one pic with no info at all and everyone craps their pants and never posts a damn thing on it again
I was thinking the same exact thing. He must just sit there and smile and think, "look what I have created"....while everyone Shits themselves and begs him to post more. That shit drove me nutz when that whole panther thing started.
BOURBON TIME OUT!