Super Slicks MT

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Super Slicks MT

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I bought one of those Super Slicks Monster Trucks today and well I like the thing! Immediately I took it out of the package and started doing some mods on the thing. I got rid of the stupid wing on the back, removed the decals, took off the tires and got some real monster tires on it then to finish it off added the racing stripes.

I like the way it handles and it is not really as top heavy as it looks in fact it took me some time to dump it over. This little monster rocks! :eek:

hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Cool, man... where'd those tires come from?
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

hue35 wrote:Cool, man... where'd those tires come from?
Got them from an new bright monster truck the truck had huge oversized wheels and tires on a small body but perfect for what I used it for!
JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

Love the chassis, but for some reason the tint on the windows makes the body look weird...Do those tires make it alot easier to drive over stuff?
Nice
DRIFT HAPPENS
betula66
bitHood

Post by betula66 »

Does this suspension work well? :???:
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

nice ride man, put some mud on that bitch! :grin: i have seen those new brights that come in a two pack at kmart for like 10 dollas
[]D [] []V[] []D
Bit boy
bitGangsta'

Post by Bit boy »

that thing begs to be set up for crawling
I'm samrt
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

@ JDM I like the chasse too but yes the windows do look funky I have some vinyl and plan to make new Black tinted windows!

@betula its got a great suspension with lots of movement in it I am thinking of getting some stronger springs to stiffen it up a bit!

@civic Mud on the way I have driven it outdoors and it handles well I will have to seal it up some before getting it near mud and water!

@bit boy I am going to buy another one and set it up for crawling plus replace the electronics with Epoch electronics and make it Propo!

SWG
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
Bit boy
bitGangsta'

Post by Bit boy »

any articulation shots? I was going to buy a ZZMT but these things look a ton better. How does it compare size wise to a bit or an XMOD. I already have an overland crawler but I want something 4wd too.
I'm samrt
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Size wise its about 1/43 scale the size of an Epoch. bigger then a (aprox) 1/64 ZZMT and smaller then a (aprox) 1/24 Xmod! for the price a great 4 wheel drive!
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
Bit boy
bitGangsta'

Post by Bit boy »

how are the shocks held together? I think alot of the Overland type crawling mods could be used for these things.
I'm samrt