Mitsubishi Montero Again!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Mitsubishi Montero Again!

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Well what do you do when there is a dangerous storm on your doorstep well you work on your RC cars! I decided to make the Montero a Rally Racer when I first saw it this is the clear body that came with the already painted on. I took and painted it Pearl Blue, Added the Tire on the back, and the white around the bottom edge is actually vinyl tape heated with a heat gun to stick real good.

I added the details and then the decals and well this is the end product hope ya’ll like it! :-)

My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Sweet! :-o
And you get tease the rest of us by being the first. :o
:lol:
Looks cool man, should get ya un-stuck from just about anywhere.
Nice color combo and decals to boot.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Nice.... Not a fan of the white bottom though. Looks like it disappears on a white background.

Other than that, looks bitchin. Really like the tires.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Looks like it's ready for Dakar Rally, offroading at it's best. Great job :-o
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Real Nice job STG ! I like the Rally Look, always have!

Da Babe Ain't Bad Either..... :-o
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Pimp all the way SWG, lovin it :-o

hellz yeah da babe is bangin too!!
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Nice, SWG. I dig the color choice and the decals, and I'm a sucker for those wheels... I've got a set or two I'm waiting to do something with.

Shit, I feel stupid for not ordering one of those bodies... that looks like one of the best ones to come outta the German deal.

I just noticed the gold center on the spare wheel... I really like that with the blue. That could be nice all around. :???:
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Looks very sweet; but Payasso has a point, it's unnatural to have it on a white background. That white stripe really needs some mud/dirt on it, or atleast under it.

Go outside and play, take many pics.
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

frizzen wrote:Looks very sweet; but Payasso has a point, it's unnatural to have it on a white background. That white stripe really needs some mud/dirt on it, or atleast under it.

Go outside and play, take many pics.
Ohh good idea. Not a total mud up, but just a splash or two. Either way, grats on being the first to fully mod one of these bad boys. Looks 100% killer.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
BoneyskinX5
bitHood

Post by BoneyskinX5 »

For weathering you should get them Train Weathering paints they sell at your hobby shop.
Your Montero is hot!
Honda Integra Type R
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Thanks for the props guys!!! I allways like the thanks I get from ya'll and for the ways to make things look better Its like help from the masters to make the work look better! :-o ok mud and weathering it is I will be working on that and will re-post once its done! I have a cool trick for weathering that I used on my 1/24 models and it should work on this!

Hold this station for further updates! :-)
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

wanna know how a real man weathers his bits?
like dat! :cool:
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

That jump is insane, love that pic.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Now THAT'S how you do weathering! From now on, you weather like that! That jump is so killer I only saw the bit's shadow the first 2 times I looked at it.

I don't mean paint weathering, I ment just find a nice patch of bare dirt (preferably loose enough you can make little piles of incredibly fine powder of it with your hand) and go play in it for atleast 2 battery charges. That way you get completely natural, scale weathering, and it'll just wipe off if you don't like it. (see, dirt ON the white stripe) It's so wicked seeing them compete offroad, but when you get to the winners circle it get's cleaned up. You don't have to mud it up, but atleast take it outside for some pics (dirt UNDER the white stripe).

It looks like it's ready for the Paris Dakar Rally. So unless it's just gonna be a shelf-queen, we gotta see it with some dirt! (And hopefully some action shots of it getting dirty.)
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

Nice work dude!!

That woman in the pics is awesome, I can see the hand on her hip and her neck moving in a circular motion while she's saying,

"you don't touch my car man!" :grin:
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual