Just showing off my scuby collection

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Just showing off my scuby collection

Post by Sporttracguy »

ive always been a huge fan of the STI and have built up a bit of a collection. I still have some work to do on a few of these but they are getting there,, check it out

From back to front:

STI body for an xray m18 (its in the mail),

All alloy custom overland with a mini z sti body (about every hop up you can get for an overland and then some, still working on getting it to sit lower though),

6cell xmod with countless upgrades and a thrashed sti body,

4 celled epoch(great fun now that it has 4 cells and a wall charger),

4 cell superslick with turbo option,

and the last one is a dual celled microsizer pro(turbo)(still needs some stuff like a solid antenna and a suspension)

STG
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

Everyone has Subaru collections eh, nice man, I just got my Subaru Epoch, love the body, i got the same setup as you right now, 4-cell + wall charger, you should check out the mini-z boat motor, the thing is amazing in an Epoch, BUT you should also make a turbo if you use that motor, pretty bad tourque.
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

yeah, i know i know,,everyone has a subaru collection lol,, here is why mine is a little different:

Im still working on the front shock mounts(they are hitting the windshield so it wont sit lower) As soon as i fix the front it will drop atleast 1/4 of an inch and have a much better stance. but for now here are some better shots of my overland rally car. Its been modified with a 2X3 4652 FED stack, all alloy parts, low rider shocks, bearings, under body antenna, lego tires, mr. z's 4th generation modified motor (35 t) (minizracer.com) and a ton of other upgrades.

STG
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

y'know what? i don't see any problem with cutting holes in that bod for the shocks to poke through. i think a little exposed part here and there can look really good :-o
i used to be cool
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Thats a sweet Subie collection. Plus you go some mods done to them all. 8-)

Subies rock!! :rockon: