Ahh5hit's House Of Wheels.

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

So what is the best size to get , steering wise?
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

I tip my hat to you Ahh5hit!

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

LMFAO@Namuna

I've seen that same old dude way back when - he's the "old guy" at all parties! lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

That old dude is my father.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
dabigpig
bitGangsta'

Post by dabigpig »

GRANDPA!!! :-D

Edit: damnit sessiz u fast bastard
Last edited by dabigpig on Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you post it... i've probably seen it...
-^-_-^
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

wha?
long lost brother of mine?
I mean - I'm your uncle - I took you out for ice cream and to the mall and stuff...
my mom told me that I had a brother, but he died in Belgium in a firey car explosion, much like Dr. Evil and Austin Powers story...
come to think of it...

that biatch!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
skylinebob
bitHood

Post by skylinebob »

ahh5hit i just tryed that wheel mod of your its drying now but will the series 1 weels work with theother series
Ahh5hit
bitGangsta'

Post by Ahh5hit »

As long as they are the 1/43rd scale. The only thing to look out for is the wheel sizes. The larger wheels or wheels without the low profile tires will require fender trimming. You can swap the tires around too on like wheel sizes to get the low profile tires on whatever rims you want. The only ones not compatable with each other are the larger hub truck wheels to the smaller hub car wheels.
Last edited by Ahh5hit on Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
skylinebob
bitHood

Post by skylinebob »

:? :sad: :-? all man i put on 1:43 scale one is dat a problem?
PimpIke
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpIke »

ahh5hit that dosen't make sense, the 1/43rd ones are the ones that will fill up the wheel wells like what yo have. im purdy sure thats the 1/43 scale one u have on ur skyline? Can yo dub check for me? Mike
Ahh5hit
bitGangsta'

Post by Ahh5hit »

skylinebob wrote::? :sad: :-? all man i put on 1:43 scale one is dat a problem?

My bad....I meant to say 1/43rd instead of 1/64th. My mind was on the scale of the Zips. So just replace the 1/64 with 1/43 in my previous statement, so you will be ok.
Sorry
brendan123
bitGangsta'

Post by brendan123 »

i put the modifier wheels on my car it's a bit they are 19's i had to cut the body a bit so if would turn but it looks good and goes good.

skylinebob
bitHood

Post by skylinebob »

My bad....I meant to say 1/43rd instead of 1/64th. My mind was on the scale of the Zips. So just replace the 1/64 with 1/43 in my previous statement, so you will be ok.
Sorry[/quote] thats alright i had 1;43 on enyways just on da back axle the side without the gear is hard to glue on what do u do on that part
Ahh5hit
bitGangsta'

Post by Ahh5hit »

You have to put some kind of filler in the hole and let it set up, then drill a new hole the diameter of the axle.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Damn I finally got my hands on a set of these (actually 4 sets). I found some deluxe sets at the target store tonight. I picked up the '01 focus. I plan on doing the swap tomorrow afternoon. If it works out I'm gonna pick up some more. $12 for 4 sets of rims and the cool ass tire rack and the other misc. pieces (springs maybe) seems like hella deal to me. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!