A Day @ Da bitPimps Races

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

Havok wrote:Hey Midget_man...where Lorain? I might have to pick this kid up and come out there Cabo..... :grin:
u mean where's lorain? it's about 45 minutes away from clevland, ohio.... u prolly kno where that's at... it's got a population of over 68,000...
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That's cool you had some racing action. I was going to hunt down my friends that were supposed to come race with me, but I got busy modding, and blew them off. Oh well, maybe next week.

And dig the soundtrack, The Hives, the Misfits, that's some of my favorite stuff right there.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:???: we got quite a few of the same tastes lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Havok
OlD SkOoL
Location: I just moved to San Diego CA...wassup west coast peeps

Post by Havok »

:shock: I'll find it midget_man....I'll let you know when I'll pick you up....tell your moms that some psycho from Indiana will be knockin on the door....and then show her my pic in "Mugshots" :lol:
.....P.I.M.P. stands fo' put it in my pocket....
Say Word!
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

lol I hope you're joking lol... i don't think my mom'll like the idea of me hopping off fo who knows how long with some dude she's never meant with a pic that really looks like a mug shot lol (no offense)
BEZERKER

Post by BEZERKER »

DAMN LOTS OF RACERS IN STL WOW! I NEVeR KNEW THERE WAS SO MANY PEPS IN STL WHO RACED.

MY USERNAME ON RCMOD.COM IS ROOFER 099 :eek: