C-Dub presents the V-Dub Truck Conversion

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

Post by ezenterprises »

ok imma needin a nice pictorial tutorial of how to do this or imma send you 2 bugs and you can do one fo me and keep the other fo doin it. ( no paint job necessary) :)
Videos for your PSP at www.geocities.com/ebaypsp
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

believe it or not ez, but the same methods used as in this article:
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... .php?t=519

hopefully that'll help
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

That thing is fun as hell. Another great and original idea, Cabo.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks hue :-)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That's cool. I remeber back in the 80s they had fiberglass kits to convert your bug into almost anything, and I remember a few people around here had bugs that were converted into pickups.

Anyways, that's what that reminds me of.

Also, I have a Matchbox baja bug you can snag the motor off of, if you want it.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

cool man...
is the motor the kind that sticks out the rear and shiat?
joez2872
bitThug

Post by joez2872 »

cabo that bug is the snizz nizz that thing rocks. great job , than again were talking about the great cabo who always produces outstanding rides
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks for the props joez
DriveWRX
bitHood

Post by DriveWRX »

:eek: Cabo does it again! Great job Pimp!
Very hot, very original, very pimp. :cool:
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Cabo you got that shizzle down! Your body mods and paint jobs have become masterful in the last couple months! Not that they weren't sweet before, but use a sports cliché, you've taken it to a whole 'nother level.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

A goddamned Bug Pickup...Now I've seen it all!

That's silky smooth work bro, kudos.

Post by CaboWabo »

hey thanks for the cool comments fellas :-)
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Cabo, what can I say that hasn't already been said! Your originality peaks everytime your come out with another one. Body work is smooth and paint scemes are awsome, you used the right lines on this one Pimp !
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks pimp, it's gettin harder and harder these days to come up wif somefin new! lol