i think i'm coming down with a bad case of pimp!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

what is sap still leaking out of the wood or what? lol

well since ya got pullbacks already on one car, have you tried other surfaces? same results?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

must be the puddles of blood/fesces/semen that you have to run through.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

probably - I can't believe the stuff that comes out of your butt when you go to sit down.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

CaboWabo wrote:what is sap still leaking out of the wood or what? lol

well since ya got pullbacks already on one car, have you tried other surfaces? same results?
Yeah, but only the painted floor at SuperFly's office... same shitty results. My livingroom floor is pretty badass to drive on, but we're talking about building a track.

I'll have to try that pullback shit outside, on concrete... maybe that will be the ticket. Tennis court car.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Pullbacks are the end all be all of tires in the bit world...

If the fronts are too grippy for you hue, just change up your compound by using a bit of baby powder on the fronts. You coat em enough, and they'll slide like hard plastic.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

OK, we need to find middle ground and do some racin'... ain't no way a car with "pullback wheels" is gonna whoop my ass. No way. 8-)
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

hue35 wrote:OK, we need to find middle ground and do some racin'... ain't no way a car with "pullback wheels" is gonna whoop my ass. No way. 8-)

Way.. I'm throwin down the guantlet here. Pullbacks are for racing, and stock wheels are for cuttin your pizza into nice little slices...lol

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Yeah, well, you're gonna feel like a dork when you get beat by a pizza slicer. 8-)
TheEvo
bitGangsta'

Post by TheEvo »

I too love the pullback tires, i got 4 sets, and using them daily!

BUT! Inspired by the Ferrari 360 Modena which has 275cm rear tires or so and.. Hang on.. Only 215cm tires in front, i grabbed a Shen, rear pullback wheels, but stock front wheels. The handling is great, it doesnt really spin out anymore, and does much sharper turns. This is with a 4.2 if you ask.

:grin:
Do i need a better signature?
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

hue35 wrote:Yeah, well, you're gonna feel like a dork
Awesome.... Just don't hit me. :sad: lol

hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

:lol:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Why don't we just build a track on a huge ass pizza? Your tires will cut it for us, and my fat pullback tires will yank up the topping I don't like..lol

hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

that's fuckin' teamwork!
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Yeah, gotta agree with hue here. Our cars drive near perfectly on the floor with stock wheels. Best tires are LXX tires in the rear, with Bit Char-A tires a close second. Up front, the best thing going is KIT racer black tires (from the slalom flavor), with bit/MS hard, grey ribbed and stock mediums in second, depending on the car. As long as the car is tracking straight and turns the same radius in either direction, it can't be improved upon. If it turned any sharper it would just flip. The pullbacks on the rear aren't bad, but they're just too fat up front. As I've said before, y'all are lucky you don't live too close or I'd own all your cars.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

i wana see hue vs payaso in a steel cage match.