Gifts fo my nephew

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

HirotoR34 wrote:As I said before Cabo, don't feel bad. It's no ones fault. This kind of shit just happens. (i dunno, might have been damaged during shipping) I tried to get in touch with Supafly, but he ain't returnin my calls...... :???:

even if it don't run, it's the best looking car I have in my collection. And the controller is badass! :cool:
I didn't mean to not get in touch with you, and I did reply to one of your messages about it. I talked to Cabo and he said it worked when he sent it, and that he had replied to you. Anyway, as I remember, nothing worked. Usually any sort of FET problem means no response from the motor, but the steering should still work, as the steering portion of the PCB is untouched. No steering and no motor sounds like a battery connection problem. If you want to mail it to me I'll go through it, but I can't make any promises.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I got a PM from hue, and he says he could do it. I just want to drive a fet'ed bit. I hear they are faster than dual celled cars. Plus I want to kick the snot out of my other freinds cars. It's been too long since I layed the smackdown.
:blazin:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

HirotoR34 wrote:I just want to drive a fet'ed bit. I hear they are faster than dual celled cars.
that sounds like the beginnings of a great debate.
personally, my fastest car ever was the one that got ganked.
I frickin miss that car.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Am I hearing wrong?? I mean I have a few multiple celled cars and they are fast..... I wonder :???:
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

One things with a fetted car is its lighter

My fastest car is a fetted duel celled ZZ (thanks CD :) )
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

no I don't think you're hearing wrong.
I just think every now and then people get lucky and get hooked up with some car touched by the bit gods momentarily or something.
that 150 mah dual cell smoked anything I threw at it.
I also think if I were to accurately judge that, I would have had to setup a fet'ed car the exact same way for the real test, and I didn't get to do that before it got ganked.

don't get me wrong here, fet'ed cars are fast, and light-weight. I love em, especially the last few I've gotten from crazydave.
I'm just sayin my best performing, fastest car - was that dual 150 cell.
now that it's ganked, my fet'ed beetle truck is my fastest and best performing.

you definitely need to experience fet.
but I wouldn't just say fet is king or anything - guess it all just depends.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Dual cells are definitely faster, no question. But I think a fetted car with the right motor and gear combo will outperform it. That second cell weighs a lot when you consider the entire weight of the car. At bit scale, that weight makes a big difference on how much speed you can take into the corners and how quickly you can accelerate. Your wheels might be spinning faster with a dual cell, but if your tires can't hook it up, what good is it? Fets give you almost as much torque, and if you gear it with teal or KIT racer gears, you'll get a pretty fast top end.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

SuperFly wrote:Dual cells are definitely faster, no question. But I think a fetted car with the right motor and gear combo will outperform it. That second cell weighs a lot when you consider the entire weight of the car. At bit scale, that weight makes a big difference on how much speed you can take into the corners and how quickly you can accelerate. Your wheels might be spinning faster with a dual cell, but if your tires can't hook it up, what good is it? Fets give you almost as much torque, and if you gear it with teal or KIT racer gears, you'll get a pretty fast top end.
No matter what one is better if you dont have a fetted car you need one.

I have cars from CD, Superfly/Hue, micro amps and some on the way from ph2t and I love them all :)
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Superfly summed it it up pretty good, but I'll add this; There's no sense in debating FETs VS dual cell when you can have both. 8-)

With that said, FETs are not so much faster as they are more effecient getting more power to the motor, allowing you to get away with faster motors and gearings, but a dual cell is faster, and a dual cell with FETs is even faster.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

cool. thanx CD fo settin me straight. Now I want both!
lovedoctor
bitPlaya'

Post by lovedoctor »

So how did you make the chassis' for the Initial D's?

Did you use the RS ZZ SE bodies? Are there Initial D Bit Char G's on the market? Or did you work some other magic?

Props to the bigguns, :cool:

Love Doc
He who will not reason is a biggot,
He who cannot is a fool,
He who dares not is a slave.
--Sir William Drummond
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

These are bit bodies. The AE86 and the R32 are pullback bodies that I got from Voodoomafia. The chassis are also bits, but with custom rims.
You can get the project D set which comes with the 86 and the Red Suns FD.

check this out....

http://www.nanorc.com/bitchar-g.php
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Holy crap $119 for that Toyota Voltz??!?! hehe, well then.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc