my ferrari 250 gto

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

HA!

that kicks man, love the dodge! lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
MadSamoan
bitPlaya'

kick ass.....

Post by MadSamoan »

nice job on the car.

Madsamoan :twisted:
I am Bullrog Tough, Brutal Ninja who has dedicated his life to erradicating the world from hippies - Cartman
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

man wit the clearcoat that is SWEEET. i love it, i cant wait till i can get one of those off u in clear plastic
Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

well i got some done in clear.. and i also dropped my mold (ouch) so there is a little ding in it which im fixing as we speak. im also pretty excited about my mini cooper. its starting to look pretty dang good. unfortnately i only have red, blue white and black paints. im working on getting more,but i wanna stick to the same kind. "faskolor" as shown in a previous pic. its not exactly glossy paint, but i always clearcoat, and with the clear bodys you really should be using a flexable paint (acrylics generally are not flexible)
Last edited by custombitbodys on Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Good info to know, thanks!

Mini-Cooper in back looks nice from here! :)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Wow that's really impressive, excellent work!
:rockon:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Very nice work you got there... Let us know when they're ready..

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

which ones do you want?
bodys for sale. ferari 250 gto, Micro Cooper, lemans 320i turbo, . plus many more email me: custombitbodys@comcast.net
http://custombitbodys.home.comcast.net
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

i want a clear GTO
Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

ok, here are some better pics of the painted white bodys.. the porsche dosent have windows in it yet, but i am pondering just cutting them out.
bodys for sale. ferari 250 gto, Micro Cooper, lemans 320i turbo, . plus many more email me: custombitbodys@comcast.net
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

The Porsche looks real good... How much for one of those?

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

well thats a slightly oversized body... i have made the necessary mods to my mold to make it fit better and i should have the bodys made in clear by friday. they are 10 shipped. check my website for more details on what bodys i have avilable now.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

yo dawgg!! can you make some muscle?? two specific models i got in mind: 67coronet and early 90s camaro(before they went bubbly)Image

i got a few friends who are getting into bits and they have these rides. if you can make the coronet, my friend will do any electronic mods for you that you want.
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

well the camaro was on the list.. at about #10.. i will add the cornet to the list also. im modeling the camaro after my uncles IROC Z28... hopefully it will turn out good. i need to get some good pics though.. side front and rear.

my focus is nascar right now. i will post pics when theyare ready.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I'm the biggest sucker for a 68-69 Camaro RS/SS

whoally shitballs! :)