East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

CaboWabo wrote:Yup, both those movies rocked when I was a kid.
Not that Burt was in it, but that movie Death Race 2000 with Sylvester Stallone and David Carradine was another movie with killer cars (both as in "cool" and they actually "killed" people).
My 2 favorite flicks as a kid... Death Race 2000 and Gumball Rally.

Before I'm done building little cars, I plan on scratch-building the main cars from Death Race 2000... it's ambitious, but I'm gonna do it. It's been planned and thought about for almost a year now, and it may be another year in that stage, but it will happen.

Gumball rally was such a cool fuckin' movie.... that was the one movie I could stay up late for, once a year or so. My mom would be pissed, but my dad would always over-rule... "he's stayin' up with me... we're watchin' this movie." The Ferrari Daytona is sweet and the 427 Cobra is THEE shit, as well as a shitload of other great cars.

Back on Burt Reynolds... another movie that featured Burt driving a badass car... WW and the Dixie Dance Kings... loved this movie as a kid. '55 Oldsmobile, Black and Gold....

SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

How macho is this?

DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Gumball Rally was such a cool fuckin' movie.... that was the one movie I could stay up late for, once a year or so. My mom would be pissed, but my dad would always over-rule... "he's stayin' up with me... we're watchin' this movie." The Ferrari Daytona is sweet and the 427 Cobra is THEE shit, as well as a shitload of other great cars.
As a kid this was my all time favorite movie, Peter was Da Mann!
That Daytona is STILL one of my favorite Ferraris! That's one reason I liked Miami Vice so much, Crocket drove one (a replica but what the hell).
MoWax

Post by MoWax »

Nice!