Got the GT500 on DUB's!!!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

lovin' the front lights man! :-)
i used to be cool
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Don't forget to putty those holes on the front and I would imagine the back. Either way, blinging rims man.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Here is some pics after I finished with the paint job. I still need to touch up a spot or two but I have to wait until later (the wifeis mad the house smells like paint). A little detail work and it should be finished. The paint is Duplicolor auto spary Royal Blue CC.

I am not the best painter in da hood but I am learnin.....
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Wow! That looks great. Amazing how much a fresh paint job can totally change up the look of a ride. Course you didn't putty the holes.... May I suggest adding fog lights to bring it together?
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

That looks cool. I dig the color.
I think the rear needs just a smidge of some other color.
Maybe just some silver/chrome around the tail lights or on the gas cap?

Or hell, nuttin at all, still looks hot. lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Finks wrote:Wow! That looks great. Amazing how much a fresh paint job can totally change up the look of a ride. Course you didn't putty the holes.... May I suggest adding fog lights to bring it together?
Yeah I have something in mind for the holes. In the front I have some small amber leds from that crappy ratshack corvette I am wanting to use as parking lights. The rear holes I am going to make some small wheelie bars that will go through them or maybe some small backup lights.
CaboWabo wrote:That looks cool. I dig the color.
I think the rear needs just a smidge of some other color.
Maybe just some silver/chrome around the tail lights or on the gas cap?

Or hell, nuttin at all, still looks hot. lol
I going to have to run out and pick up a small bottle of testers silver brush paint and detail the around the brake lights and window edges. I don't have any right now but I will pick some up tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions pimps!!!
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

I retaped everything up and put another coat on her just to be safe.This time I didn't tape up the trim around the windows or the grill inserts (I have aplan for this). The whole thing turned out better then I expected. I also painted the gas cap black just for you Cabo.... I also removed the black tape I had in the windows.

JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

WOW, love the color, hey what girls are in your Signature w/ your two cars?
Looks good man....
DRIFT HAPPENS
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Got the driving lights installed. For some reason I thought they were amber but they are not. Either way this pony should have no trouble seeing in the dark.

I wish I could tell you who they are JDM but I have no idea. Just some girls I found on the net.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I'm always a sucker for lights, so ya got me there. lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

NICE :cool: Real NICE 8-)
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I think I may go out wednesday and pick one of those up. Eleanor needs a little sister.... :-)
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

HirotoR34 wrote:I think I may go out wednesday and pick one of those up. Eleanor needs a little sister.... :-)
Well, Well, Well, Look what crawled out da wood work :lol: I figured if anything would get you out, this would! Where you been......AWOL ? 8-)
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Sat some beautiful work there on the lowering and the paintjob that blue is looking so good on there!!! The Rims have brought it all together First Rate Job!! :-)
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

DarkTari wrote:
HirotoR34 wrote:I think I may go out wednesday and pick one of those up. Eleanor needs a little sister.... :-)
Well, Well, Well, Look what crawled out da wood work :lol: I figured if anything would get you out, this would! Where you been......AWOL ? 8-)

I've been pretty busy with work and racing this year. I had to take a little break from RC, but I'll be buying some more stuff to pimp out soon, starting with that GT500 zip...... :-)