AE86

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Hachi! I love it dude, really do. Crazy stylin is always nice too see every now and then. I may agree w/ the idea of a mesh grill, but moreso know that whatever you do will be slammin.

As for the Nutzo Riced out cars... hmmm, I may need to do that to a micro, just for fun ya know? And not do it up crappy like a lot of kids do, but moreso like some of the "better" cars in that thread.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

I was thinkin about a mesh grill too. I like that idea. I've only done the staple grill though. Has anybody done a scratch mesh grill?
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
Camshaft
bitThug

Post by Camshaft »

I have a very small strainer I could send you, if you want.
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Got any pictures of it? :???:
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

HACHI-RYOKU wrote:I was thinkin about a mesh grill too. I like that idea. I've only done the staple grill though. Has anybody done a scratch mesh grill?
I have some mesh ya get it at hobby shops they use it for HO scale train crap! oops sorry you train geeks did not mean to offen' :lol:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

HACHI-RYOKU wrote:I was thinkin about a mesh grill too. I like that idea. I've only done the staple grill though. Has anybody done a scratch mesh grill?
Hey Pimp! Suggestion:
Run down to the Dollar Store and pick up a strainer or splatter screen, can't beat a buck..... 8-)
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

any time i've done mesh i've just used silver ribbon. comes in hundreds of diffrent colours and styles! :cool:
i used to be cool
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

betty.k wrote:any time i've done mesh i've just used silver ribbon. comes in hundreds of diffrent colours and styles! :cool:
:???: Gotta be easier to work with !
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

DarkTari wrote:
betty.k wrote:any time i've done mesh i've just used silver ribbon. comes in hundreds of diffrent colours and styles! :cool:
That is like a great idea easy to work with easy to glue already has colors! Dang pimp sometimes you have some good ideas! :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

steelwoolghandi wrote:That is like a great idea easy to work with easy to glue already has colors! Dang pimp sometimes you have some good ideas! :-o
Don't seem so surprised! :lol:
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

That is some might fine work man, the body mods and paint turned out great!!!.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

steelwoolghandi wrote:
DarkTari wrote:
That is like a great idea easy to work with easy to glue already has colors! Dang pimp sometimes you have some good ideas! :-o

He looks really good when he puts em in his hair... You know, like pig tails....lol Show em a pic of how you mod your hair dude...

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

lately i've been going for the "stunned mullet" look, whatcha think?

(hurry up and get this this done hachi! before this thread gets really weird!) :lol:
i used to be cool
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Sorry for the wait on this one. I've been doing some traveling. I've been to Vegas and I went to visit my parents in NC.

I've also been having a little trouble with getting the wheels right. After much struggle though, the wheels are what they are. They look OK, but I was hoping for better. I was trying to make the front wheels slimmer so I wouldn't have to cut up the wheel wells. But the dremmel worked faster than I thought it would on the alloy. So, I had to take both front wheels down to the same width or it would look funny. I'm contemplating ordering some more to get it right, but I'm not sure it's worth the $15 + s/h.

Anyhow, runs great! This turned out to be one of the top performers in my collection. Keeps straight, even with all the power. I got the body kit down as close the the ground as I could possibly get it without scraping the deck. I like the results of that.

I still want to add decals and a grill of some sort. I don't want to put on too many decals as simple is probably better for this car. Almost finished though.

As you can see, I gave it Hachi's Dirty Bird Special; Fets, dual cells, antenna mod, brass axle tube (the bit axle is inside), SS motor and 3.42:1 gearing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Fuckin A man. I love it... One thing though. (I know, I can't keep my trap shut) The inner dish needs some contrasting paint/color to set off those photo etched hubs (make them bitches pop).. Maybe the same color the car is.. Just a thought. :???:

Nicely done 86 :-o

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein