Another bitPimps Video

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Yup, you got it, from Get Behind Me Satan.
The album wasn't as good as I was hoping, but it's not all shit either.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

CaboWabo wrote:Yup, you got it, from Get Behind Me Satan.
The album wasn't as good as I was hoping, but it's not all shit either.
Yeah, I wouldn't call the album shit but I will give it a double "meh-meh". :lol:

That "nurse" song from this video is fuckin rotating like crazy over here. I friggen love it and don't know exactly why. :???:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

that was cool, thanks man! I feel honoured that you used some of my footage. :D

saw some real old school bits in there! it's interesting to note that the timeline represented in that video prolly covers over (or at least close to) 3years worth of micro stuff, mad!

ph2t.
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

You made the White Stripes sound good to me. :shock:

Great vid. I like the shot of the car pulling the boat. :lol:

Really good editing and the array of rides is.......

***My best Ric Flair voice***

Tooooooooooooooooo Sweeeeeeeeettttttt!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Then the shear pimpness of Sessiz "The One Man Wallpaper Firing Squad", damn there's a ton of those now. Rapid fire.... :ak:

One of my favs that hit the editing floor I guess, :lol:, is this one....

The two hotties...... :-o

...and...

Mostly because I stuck in on one of my friends computers while they were on vacation and I was dog/house sitting and fixing their computer. He couldn't figure out how to get it off the screen. Finally, about 3 months or so later, he finally asked me to get it off of the comp. He got tired of hearin' his wife bitch. :cool:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Thanks fellas, glad ya dig it.

That wallpaper was in there, it was near the end of the rapid fire portion so ya may have blinked and missed it. lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Zenith
bitGangsta'

Post by Zenith »

Nice Vid man, great work. I thought it was kinda soothing/relaxing in a way. It was cool how you got the vid shots and the new frame onto each accent note. :-o :-o

I can also see a few of you pimp's awesome rides without having to search throught the entire gallery too. :grin:
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

CaboWabo wrote:...ya may have blinked and missed it. lol
:-o

I'll just have to keep watching it over and over and over and over. :lol: