Kermit the Frog's racing bits now

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

WOW! I've never really liked that Skyline, but you fixed it! The hood vents and spoilers are just too much. Great job!:eek:

BTW, Boyds (a subset of Testors) makes a green paint that is similar, I think it's called Lime Gold.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks man!
yea I never really liked that skyline either, the entire nose area was just too chunky - so I started choppin and sandin lol

I got some lime gold from testors, it sucked - the color was kind of cool, more gold with a hint of green, but the gold flakes gathered in pools near edges and creases, no matter how thin I'd lay it down.
I never have had luck with testors though and others have so who knows what the deal is there lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Well I was gonna make the same car till CW took my idea.

Fuck that damn CW always getting it out first. Now what,...... well Fuck Gonzo, Fuck Miss Piggy (I really wouldn't as CW said she a slut).

Me and My pal Fozzy gonna work together on something. Thats right I said it FOZZY.

What you to old fo bears????

I just kiddin that car looks great CW love the PIMP decals and the frog theme
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lol I'm witchya homie - I gots a sense of humor - so's its all good :wink:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.