HOLY FUCKIN GRAIL BATMAN !!!!!!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
DarkTari
bitPimp

HOLY FUCKIN GRAIL BATMAN !!!!!!

Post by DarkTari »

As I mentioned in the last contest post, my man JP GAVE me his WHOLE Collection and he REALLY has some unique & rare peices. As I said before tere will be some NICE prizes for this contest. But lemme shot you Pimps what REALLY gave me a hard-on ! He gave me my Eleanor, my Holy Grail, the one Bit CharG that has alluded me ever since I've discovered Bits:

Man I can't tell you how much this lil gem means to me. I wanna open it up so bad !!! JP is the Pimpest of the Pimps in my book........ WOO HOO :D

Now that's not all........ Another VERY RARE Bit :

For those that don't know, this was never sold. These were prizes/give-a-ways at the intro of the X-Box Gaming System Event.

Now hold on to your Hoes Pimps, cause I also got one of these:

Another rare Bit, unfortunately this one has been repackaged but still has the rare merchandise inside. !!!!! :eek:

Now that's not all Pimps....

Also given away at the intro of Toyotas new Voltz

So Pimp's I'm totally STOKED about what my man JP did !!! those were the Rarest of the Rare! There were a lot of Collectables too so I was kinda overwhelmed...
I still gotta go back tomorrow to get the rest. He has some MiniZ's he's giving me also............ BOING !!!!!!! :shock: