vw beetle rsi, Rusty wallace, and more

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
custombitbodys
bitThug

vw beetle rsi, Rusty wallace, and more

Post by custombitbodys »

i have just got back from a trip to chicago, and i now have the beetle, the bus, the porsche, the tiberon... im workig on pics for all of them.. here are a couple. i will be updating and fixing my website today.

and the first pic.. my macro went crazy but i was trying to show the detail of the decals. you can read it all very clearly but the pic sucks.

2000 rusty wallace Harley davidson car from the monte carlo 400

and the beetle unpainted as im working on decals for it now.
bodys for sale. ferari 250 gto, Micro Cooper, lemans 320i turbo, . plus many more email me: custombitbodys@comcast.net
http://custombitbodys.home.comcast.net
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

ok here are some more pictures... much better looking... :P

i will be posting more pics on the gallery on my site as i finish them.. :shock: :P :x :shock:
bodys for sale. ferari 250 gto, Micro Cooper, lemans 320i turbo, . plus many more email me: custombitbodys@comcast.net
http://custombitbodys.home.comcast.net
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Those look good dude... Do you put the decals on the outside and then you paint the inside? That's what it looks like.. Keep it up.

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

i gota say the details on the crusty wallass car are phenominal.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

looks like a very nice molding job too. I like the beetle a lot, good job man! :)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.