FINALLY GOT ONE

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Stoli
bitPimp

FINALLY GOT ONE

Post by Stoli »

Hey All I finally am part of the cliq yo. I gots me a 1:64 scale bit today.

I got some pics on da website goto

www.stoli.lixlink.com/html/bits.php

see them there! I bout 2 different types

ones made by NKOK
http://www.productivity.net/NKOK/NKOKXChargerZ.htm

and it kicks ass. Its wicked fast right outa tha box and its die-cast instead of plexi or lexan so a little more durable.

Cabowabo's buddy said that there really hard to get in the USA so if anyone wants one there 20$ Canadian plus shipping etc. I'll buy 'em and ship em if ya just need to feed the demon which is named BIT MASTER BUY ME NOW!

I'm not too sure how moddable they are but I'm such me and my computer geek friends can find some way. I will definitly be airbrushin the sucka. and trickin out the rims etc. Have some cool ideas already.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Those cars are so phat... Me likes...

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

no shit they're sweet, don't forget about about us stoli! lol :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

whoa that is sweet! how does it perform with a metal body?
:rockon:
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

20 canadian is like 4 bucks us right? hehe

even if those cars end up suckin the charger is worth 10bucks or whatever it converts to. i hotglued a charging pad from zcar controller
that was soldered to the springs that come on the pad and it works great for dual and probably tripple battery cars.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

kwikbb wrote:whoa that is sweet! how does it perform with a metal body?
Well Kwikbb, I don't know how to judge how fast they go. In my house on hardwood floors, it takes about 4-6 seconds to go 25-30FT?

Hope that answers your question.
="hogjowlz"]20 canadian is like 4 bucks us right? hehe
ROFLMAO
="CaboWabo"]no shit they're sweet, don't forget about about us stoli! lol
Send up some doh and I'll send ya some rides!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

hey stoli: here in the states they have these things called boats that go on lakes when the water is melted. i dont think they have those in canada but they may still sell the nkok boats. they rule. so i imagine the cars cant be too bad either.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

WTF are you talking about ! when the waters is melted. It does get up 110 degrees where I live. We have water and boats ROFL

Well there known for there 1:16 Full Size R/C cards/trucks/boats.

these lil dOOd's Kick ass though
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

ive seen strange brew and canadian bacon. dont try to fool us with "we have climate changes" crap. if you had summer up there, you guys wouldnt sit around the fire drinking molson all day and night. you hoser.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

hogjowlz wrote:ive seen strange brew and canadian bacon. dont try to fool us with "we have climate changes" crap. if you had summer up there, you guys wouldnt sit around the fire drinking molson all day and night. you hoser.
LMAO... OMG doode I haven't seen strange brew in ages, you just brought back some memories... hahaha i gotta go rent that now!
:rockon:
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

well it is true Canada has 2 seasons. Winter and Patio! LOL

But it does get hot up in hur in June July and aug also some of Sept as well.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Canadian Bacon! lol

"Imagine... listening to Anne Marie... all day long" :)

It does get 'warmer' up there, but by my standards, still too damn cold! lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

heh, Cabo was hur in June when its like 85-95 degrees and he was in a sweater and jeans freezin his nutz off. I was in tear-away pants ripped half way off.

But I do agree its a different heat. when I was in SL last summer it was like 100 in the shade a few days!

LOL
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

welcome to St. Louis where the saying is, "don't like the weather? wait 5 minutes" :)
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

ROFLMFAO!

Tru dat ! was like 115 outside then like 50 sumthin at Mermack!