Pimp Rides.......

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Alright, on OUR end it sucks you can't direct link...But on THEIR end WE are the dicks for trying.

The internet ain't a free world no mo.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Sorry About That Pimps.......

Post by DarkTari »

I meant to specify your "BIT" rides! A lot of players in this game aren't old enough to drive let alone own their own wheels.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

oh man i was all amped on putin pics up of my 90 cutlass. shes pimped out with a nice crack in the windshield and luggage rack on the trunk.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I'm kind of guessing here as I haven't tested it, but here's what I think might be happening.

Enter this topic for the first time in the browser session and you see the "sorry" image.
Copy and paste the image url into a new browser window, you should then see the image.
Come back to this topic, hit refresh, you should see the image, not the "sorry" one.
Why do I think?
Because now it's cached on your computer.
And why do they do it?
So people don't "steal" their bandwidth, as Namuna was eluding to I believe.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

hogjowlz wrote:oh man i was all amped on putin pics up of my 90 cutlass. shes pimped out with a nice crack in the windshield and luggage rack on the trunk.
if you're not kidding - I wanna see that biatch! lol
please tell me have the "woo-woo" tail pipe mod? :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:I'm kind of guessing here as I haven't tested it, but here's what I think might be happening.

Enter this topic for the first time in the browser session and you see the "sorry" image.
Copy and paste the image url into a new browser window, you should then see the image.
Come back to this topic, hit refresh, you should see the image, not the "sorry" one.
Why do I think?
Because now it's cached on your computer.
And why do they do it?
So people don't "steal" their bandwidth, as Namuna was eluding to I believe.
Yea 90% of the time you gotta pay if ya wanna play...

sezziz-
nice scene 8)

re: sorry image; refreshed the page and it loaded... no need to copy and past to new window... *shrug
:rockon:
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

so im not down no more....... :x :oops:
Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Shypo wrote:so im not down no more....... :x :oops:
Nah Shypo it's all good, you're down holmes... it was justa clerical error :wink: 8)
:rockon:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Shypo wrote:so im not down no more....... :x :oops:
shitchya you are, you're here right... you's gotta be down! :wink:
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

thats sweet then, thanks peeps. i thought i was gettin my ass deported from da site and i was gonna be all up in causin a comotion but now that i realise i still am down theres no need for shenanigans
Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

we're all one big family here :wink:

so don't touch my shit or I'm telling mom! :lol: :P