User Gallery: What's In Your Garage?

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Heres some vid of my Xmod--Black Honda Civic w/AWD and special SG edition motor I picked up......

While your here you can check out the iWaver vid too.....

http://www.sg219.com/Download.html
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

new to this place, dig it already.
here is my lil' collection of ZZ SE

... and the gallery
http://maxf.net/~ynad/zx/
Last edited by ynad on Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Welcome aboard man... Good to see you dropped in.. Feel free to start your own thread showing off your cars. Don't feel like you gotta just reply to threads.

Have fun G

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

welcome to da hood ynad, nice garage ya got going there.

here's the keys, take the boards for a spin
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

thank you boys.
i got more pics to show , so as soon as i'll sort it out
i'll get the thread going. after all you cats got me started.
all cool rides yar got
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Here's my garage as it sits now.

Just got done moving, haven't figured where to put the cars yet, so they're cluttering my work area. I'm thinking about building a shadow box, or something to display them on the wall in.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Ahh what a great sight to see, 27ish cars and what, like 20 of them have been fully modded out. CD they deserve a great display. Keep us posted.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

heres the bit stuff i recently aquired in a trade, i have more than this, this is just what i got that day..

and about 30 controllers, and ALOT of extra parts.
1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

crazydave wrote:Here's my garage as it sits now.

Just got done moving, haven't figured where to put the cars yet, so they're cluttering my work area. I'm thinking about building a shadow box, or something to display them on the wall in.
First, congrats on the move.

The shadow box is a great idea. I've been toying around with the idea of building a display case myself. There are quite a few for sale on Ebay. Some priced ok, most crazy expensive.

I've been doing a lot of home improvements lately and I have this big hunk of mirror laying around that I pulled off of a bathroom wall. I'm thinking of using it as the back of the display case so you can see more of the car as it sits on the shelf.

I'm also thinking glass shelves are the way to go so that a top mounted light will shine down through all levels of the case. If I can swing it, a hinged glass door would be cool too to keep the dust off.

CD, if you build something, you should definitely go with the mirrored back to show all of the detailing on your bodies. I would also make the shelves deep enough so you can "pose" the cars however you like. Keep us posted dog.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Finks wrote:Ahh what a great sight to see, 27ish cars and what, like 20 of them have been fully modded out. CD they deserve a great display. Keep us posted.
Actually, even the stock looking Zip Zaps on the side there are fully modded, they're wearing some of my new bodies while I decide what to do with them. I try to leave one zip Zap and one bit stock, but even my bit that's supposed to be stock has FETs and teal gears in it. I'm like obscessive complulsive about modifying these cars. I can't leave 'em stock if I try. :lol:

SDog. I was thinking a mirrored back too. Glass would be nice, but kinda hard to work with, I was thinking I could get a sheet of ploycarbonate for the shelves, and use wood for the sides, since the poly would scratch over time.

I don't know, just kinda realized I need to do something like that yesterday, so I still got some thinkin' to do. :lol:
crazydave's Gallery
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Seeing that pic of all those rides reminded me of something I wanted to yell at you about, dave... Why the hell isn't this in your gallery?

I came across this little gem in one of my late night creeps through the hood, and was like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?"

Anyways, please don't let this ride fade into "3 pages back in Flossin' oblivion"... it's just too tight to be forgotten...
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

crazydave wrote:SDog. I was thinking a mirrored back too. Glass would be nice, but kinda hard to work with, I was thinking I could get a sheet of ploycarbonate for the shelves, and use wood for the sides, since the poly would scratch over time.

I don't know, just kinda realized I need to do something like that yesterday, so I still got some thinkin' to do. :lol:
Polycarb shelves should work ok too. I was thinking wood sides all the way.

I tore apart a huge, cheap fiberboard entertaintment center and kept all of the parts. a lot of that stuff should be useful....the glass, the little pegs to hold up the shelves, hinges, etc. I even kept the light, but I think I would be better off going with one of those cheap Ikea lights they sell for furniture lighting.
jmays
bitGangsta'

crazy dave

Post by jmays »

crazy dave what is that red car, i have yet to see one of those, or i missed it.

jmays
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Bird wrote:Seeing that pic of all those rides reminded me of something I wanted to yell at you about, dave... Why the hell isn't this in your gallery?

I came across this little gem in one of my late night creeps through the hood, and was like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?"

Anyways, please don't let this ride fade into "3 pages back in Flossin' oblivion"... it's just too tight to be forgotten...
Bird...that is in the photo. I picked up on it right away and was like "What the hell is that?" Looks sweet....is it a Lotus?
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Bird wrote:Seeing that pic of all those rides reminded me of something I wanted to yell at you about, dave... Why the hell isn't this in your gallery?

Hmmmm :???:
It's not in my gallery, is it? I thought it was, I guess I never quite finished uploading all my pics.

It's a '68 Mazda Cosmo. The first car to use a mass produced rotary engine, making it a historical car.

It started as a MAT car. Some Japanese superhero. Part of the Bit Char-G superhero series that included Speed Racer. I saw it, and thought, that's a little red sports car, and painted it. Then I did my research, and found it to be a Cosmo.
crazydave's Gallery