Video: Super Silly Happy Crazy Funny (Stunt Bit)

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Video: Super Silly Happy Crazy Funny (Stunt Bit)

Post by CaboWabo »

I haven't posted any new paintings or video in awhile so I thought... why not - it's a video we (or at least I) haven't seen yet of a micro r/c stunt vehicle.

to be honest, I'm actually starting to like this thing for it's flailing capabilities - it's like a fish out of water, and controlling it is the fun part.

it flips, it flops, it does everything but actually turn left or right...
ok, I know that sounds bad, but just watch - it's not that bad.

but I will say this, if this thing did everything it does now, but turned even like a bit or ms - this would be the end all, be all of micro r/c's.
it's powerful - super strong, it's fast, it's durable - superman would play with this, it's all of it - except a steering mo'fo

peep it

click the pic to view the vid
Last edited by CaboWabo on Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

It sure does flip and flop. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

you aint kiddin

I kind of got the feeling ph2t was feelin the same as me when I first got it...
the best I could say was "it was like a fish out of water"
it just flips, flops, and goes nuts

but after playing with it for awhile, I'm totally digging it's durability.
I've gone off my kitchen counter top (gotta be about 4 feet) on to the kitchen floor, and it was asking for more - I like that.

I really like the fact that my lazy ass doesn't have to get up and flip it back on it's wheels if it happens to land on it's top - I can just go into "fish out of water mode" and I'm back going.

my only complaint is that it doesn't turn left and right straight out.
if it were a 6 way device - it would stomp all other micro r/c's lol

edit:
p.s.
did you check the tiny 3 wheel motion? lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Miva
bitThug

Post by Miva »

:shock: :eek: :???: :-D
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

CaboWabo wrote: edit:
p.s.
did you check the tiny 3 wheel motion? lol
Naw :???: I'm gonna haveta sit through it again. :lol:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lmao
sorry
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I played with one in the mall, and I thought it was just a silly goofy thing, and after watching you're video, well, I feel exactly the same, but I just suddenly realized, it must be possible to rig up a motor driven sterring forone of those. That could come in handy on an off road car.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

I hear ya Cabo, those "things" are pretty crazy. AFter about 10 minutes though I sorta got bored and now she's spare parts.

You gotta check the guts out on it though man, the gearbox in it for the main drivedrain is to die for! And the motors are pretty good as well.

Basically they have replaced the two steering channels with another H-Bridge and that controlls the "fwd & Rev" on the front spinning "crazy" motor...

ph2t.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I knew it dude, I already knew you had info - I remember you saying you ripped it apart.

tell me that biatch wouldn't be some serious off roading machinery if it didn't already turn left or right normally lol