My AM Supra Racer

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
mekinhux
bitPlaya'

My AM Supra Racer

Post by mekinhux »

Finally I got my digi cam and start taking some pics of my bits. Here's the first set. Just need time to post them online.

My AM Supra Racer, fast and very sharp. LXX chassis single speed w/ perf 3.8

grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

cant see anything dude. :-)
1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

actually its like this :broken_image: ha i beat yall to it
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Really? I can see it. It's the red Modellista Supra on grey rims... Maybe try clickin' on the link in his sig... Dude has a hella collection.

@Mek... WOW, I went through your pics and you've got a damn nice collection goin' on there... I really liked the shots with all of your RX-7s lined up... Cool stuff.
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

stampede_dude wrote:ha i beat yall to it
fuckhead
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I can see it now, completely stock body - no new paint?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
mekinhux
bitPlaya'

Post by mekinhux »

Hi guys

@ Bird: Thanks for looking through my pics. I tried to shot a pic of each car, sort like an online database of my collection. I love those RX-7's :-)

@Cabo: I think I'll leave this one plain stock. I really dig that look, but I might paint a supra one of these days. Sorry for posting pics of a stock body, but had to start off somewhere. :-)

I'll try to dedicate more time working on my bits and start posting pics of my work. Right now I have a lot going on, as you can see in my gallery, there are some cars needing sanding and painting... :-)