Audi TT Racer

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Audi TT Racer

Post by crazydave »

This is my Chevelle. I bought the ZZ Euro body set with the intention to do something with the Mercedes body, but I liked how the TT sat on the SE. I figure I drive my SE more like a road car than a muscle car, so I decided to do a touring class styled TT racer.

I lowered the front and rear tabs. Did some body kitting. Gave it a racey paint job, added some decals, and added some pen tip exhaust. It's got the white wheels from the Zip Zap wheelset, with the racey looking sport tires.

...and it's still got the lights.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

That's excellent! Raced-up touring cars are my favorite. I don't know if you noticed, but all my race cars are #5, (and my basketball jersey). So I'll PM you my address and you can just drop that in the mail to me!

I like the subtle body kit, too. Really helps the TT out. What kind of pen tips are you using, btw?
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

One word, Naughty
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Nice Cavey!

Those are my favorite wheels from that set. Sits real nice ! I've been procrastinating on doing my Audi Project, (actually taking a break from the Back Alley Auction) I still never finished my project for the moderators contest...... :sad:
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Damn....thats something a little different coming from CD. I like it a lot. you lowered it, yet were able to keep the lights in it. Amazing.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

SuperFly wrote:That's excellent! Raced-up touring cars are my favorite. I don't know if you noticed, but all my race cars are #5, (and my basketball jersey). So I'll PM you my address and you can just drop that in the mail to me!
Well now I knew this would be right up your alley, but I hadn't noticed about the 5s. :???:

I'm superstitious about numbers. When I raced 1/10th scale, I couldn't use my lucky number 13, so I tried 4, 1+3, didn't work. So I tried 7, didn't work, so I tried to get evil 6s, didn't work. So in reference to that Pixies song, This Monkey's Gone to Heaven, I went with 5 to symbolize my humanity, and to represent balance, and I TQ, and lead a whole lap in the mains, so now that's my racing #. :lol:
I like the subtle body kit, too. Really helps the TT out. What kind of pen tips are you using, btw?
After seeing DT's work up close I knew I had to step it up with my body kitting, this is the smoothest work I've done, I'm proud of it, I wish you could see it better. I almost didn't want to take any pictures until I got my new camera, but I couldn't wait to show this car off.

I used pens from the $ store. At a dollar a pack a 10, I don't feel so guilty throwing the rest the pen away.
DarkTari wrote:(actually taking a break from the Back Alley Auction) I still never finished my project for the moderators contest......
Don't feel bad, you busted out most of auction rides. :cool:

Oh and BTW, I'll go ahead and state this publicly, a little reward for those that read this thread, but you only scheduled me to finish that joint project with Cabo, I still got something a little special planned, so maybe we'll just whip that one out as a surprise last car.
crazydave's Gallery
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

crazydave wrote:Oh and BTW, I'll go ahead and state this publicly, a little reward for those that read this thread, but you only scheduled me to finish that joint project with Cabo, I still got something a little special planned, so maybe we'll just whip that one out as a surprise last car.
:???:
BOURBON TIME OUT!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Sdog wrote:Damn....thats something a little different coming from CD. I like it a lot. you lowered it, yet were able to keep the lights in it. Amazing.
I broke out the light mounts, and glued the lights in place, and shaved out the roof, and stuck the PCB up there with thin 3M Scotch double stick tape. 8-)
crazydave's Gallery
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

you mongrel! :-) now you got me actually liking modern cars!
i used to be cool
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

crazydave wrote:
Sdog wrote:Damn....thats something a little different coming from CD. I like it a lot. you lowered it, yet were able to keep the lights in it. Amazing.
I broke out the light mounts, and glued the lights in place, and shaved out the roof, and stuck the PCB up there with thin 3M Scotch double stick tape. 8-)
Absofuckinglutely brilliant I tell you!
BOURBON TIME OUT!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

You rocked out on that one D... I like it alot.. Is she fetted?

It looks fast as hell just sittin still.. :-)

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

damn dude, that's a beauty. I agree with DT, those are some of the best wheels RS has come out with... I have those on my stock TT. Now I wanna make a racer out of it. I can't wait to see what you got cookin' for the auction.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Good stuff dude :)

You already know how I feel about them TT's
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

Another pimpin' ride.

Great job dave. :-)
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

payaso wrote:You rocked out on that one D... I like it alot.. Is she fetted?
Thanks man, is she FETed? Whach you think? :lol:

Them puppies is stacked. 8-)
Hue35 wrote:I have those on my stock TT. Now I wanna make a racer out of it.
That's how it all started, The wheels were to sporty, had to go full on race car. :lol:

Thanks for the comps guys. :-)

VDM, I'll tell you, your car is the one that reminded me why I like the TT.
crazydave's Gallery