Supra, and future projects...

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Supra, and future projects...

Post by JDM-R34 »

Ok here it is Bitpimps, my latest project, it's a ZZ SE---97 Supra targa top, body kit, Candy Apple Red paint job, wide rear tires, cragar 5 spoke rims, 2.6 Kit Racer Motor, red ZZ gears, front slot lower, front suspension, candy apple red heat sink to match the body, and weight reduction. Tell what Ya'll think, and what needs to be done, Thanks.

Sorry that the pics suck, my digital camera sucks. lol, anyway, Heres a pic (bbelow, of my new SE and 3 other bodies, Yellow RX7, 2 AE86 Corolla's and a white RX7, What I need to know is what I should do with those. Should I chop the AE86's into trucks or turn them into SUV's or maybe just lower them and put body kits on, I need help, and critsism is good too.
http://www.msnusers.com/TSUPRA/shoebox. ... hotoID=156
http://www.msnusers.com/TSUPRA/shoebox. ... hotoID=155
http://www.msnusers.com/TSUPRA/shoebox. ... hotoID=154

EDIT: OOH Yeah I'm real sorry that my pictures didn't work, so I just added the link, for some reason the IMG tags didn't work for me, o well, I'll try and figure it out.
DRIFT HAPPENS
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

its your host. they are evil fuckers.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Cabo, we need a big as link like the bitPimps Chat - Yak It Up Bitch! that links to www.photobucket.com lol Just kiddin... well kinda

:edit: oh yeah, nice job on the Supra there bro, althought Double wides don't fit on Rice. Other than that, I like it. Seems like you took great care in that project.

Also, you can ask cabo for some space in the Pimp gallery as well :cool:

:edit again: As for the Initial D Cars? Honestly, I have these and hate them. Initial D is hella cool and all, but the Zip Zap versions compared to the Bit versions suck ass. I would suggest trying to get those 4 cars to look how they should have looked on a zip chassis. Lowered w/ realistic bodys kits and what not. If you don't care about the whole Initial D thing then I would suggest going the pickup rout w/ at leaste one. They convert pretty nice.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

Finks wrote: As for the Initial D Cars? Honestly, I have these and hate them. Initial D is hella cool and all, but the Zip Zap versions compared to the Bit versions suck ass. I would suggest trying to get those 4 cars to look how they should have looked on a zip chassis. Lowered w/ realistic bodys kits and what not. If you don't care about the whole Initial D thing then I would suggest going the pickup rout w/ at leaste one. They convert pretty nice.
Yeah I don't like the bodies that much either but I figured they have plenty of potential, idk, but anyway I guess I'll lower and put bodykits on them.
Thanks
:cool:
DRIFT HAPPENS