Im back, biatches!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Im back, biatches!

Post by stampede_dude »

hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

wow a spoiler!!! hey guys look at this spoiler!!!!! thats so neat dude.

Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Hold up now... it's rockin' the "front wheels on the back" mod, too...

Hey, stampede_dude... Try this
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea I actually like the rims kinda.
at least better than the zz ones.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

Bird wrote:Hold up now... it's rockin' the "front wheels on the back" mod, too...

What do you think i painted the spoiler with, bia? :eek:

Thanks CW i like em too but they dont get good enough ground clearance for much of anything but they give a good scale look.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

stampede_dude wrote:
Bird wrote:Hold up now... it's rockin' the "front wheels on the back" mod, too...

Thanks CW i like em too but they dont get good enough ground clearance for much of anything but they give a good scale look.
Ground clearance? You don't need no stinking ground clearance. Find ya a smooth place to run, then lower all your cars... they'll handle much better and look way cooler. You painted that wing deal? It looks like styrene... yeah man, listen to Bird and give that thing a paintjob. It'll help make that wing more integrated instead of just stuck on there.

Welcome back. Now, don't start any shit.
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

hue35 wrote:
stampede_dude wrote:

Ground clearance? You don't need no stinking ground clearance. Find ya a smooth place to run, then lower all your cars... they'll handle much better and look way cooler. You painted that wing deal? It looks like styrene... yeah man, listen to Bird and give that thing a paintjob. It'll help make that wing more integrated instead of just stuck on there.

Welcome back. Now, don't start any shit.
Im not here to start anything. 8) That wing was painted with lexan body paint,thats why it looks screwed..eh. Id concentrate on it more now, but i just drive it when i get bored...that happens rarely with my new but used stampede with a 13t Kobal motor...eh?
BTW those big tires and rims are no longer on there...not enough tourque...about 4 bits could probably fit in one rim!!!
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Bia?... lol... Tailgate of my Rustla, son...

Probly the only view that 'Pede would get.
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

son, i would school you. that thing will almost rear up on the back tires with stock gearing-18/87. the only thing your rusty would be seeing is a pair of tail lights and a sticker that says z-28! You heard me, a 13 turn Kobalt motor... thats about the hottest brushed motor you can drop into one of these without having gearing problems...

Edit- just so you dont have no reason to say nutin bout me, i bought this truck used. i am not the idiot that had clod tires on there with stock gearing...
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

You're running a 13 turn motor with the stock gearing? What kind of speed control you got?

I used to run a 14 turn motor in my Stampede, with a 16-tooth pinion, and that would get most speed controls pretty toasty. Then again I do live in Arizona. :???:

...and what are you talking about gearing problems, how hard is it to change a $3 pinion.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

The way the Traxxas Magnum 272 is designed, a 13T motor idealy needs a 12T pinion. Any lower turn motor than that and it becomes difficult to gear it correctly.

Gearing a 13T 18/72...that's bullshit. I'm callin you there. If your ESC could handle it, you'd scorch the motor. I ran a Rusty with a 13T Kobal and a IPC Pro Sport speedo. I couldn't keep idler gears in it. I literally changed one everytime I ran.

Later,
Chrome...
Intelligence is knowing what you don't know.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

lol bitPimps is not about what you buy its what kind of work you do. all weve seen from you is a lowered car with a spoiler. while not bad work i was just being a dickhead because you were warned pretty heavily two separate occassions during the same contest. you obviously cant handle yourself too well.

there are a few other rc sites that appreciate political correctness and how much money you can throw around over quality work. check them out.
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

chrome and dave,
you both are right. I have not finished with this truck. I am almost broke($6) but im selling the adapters and a novak esc on ebay. The speed control is a Duratrax intellispeed up to 8 turns on 7 cells.The reason it didnt get hot enough to fry anything is because of the 1500 mah crap pack that came with it, there are 2 3200 mah packs coming. I plan on gearing it 12/87 when i finally sell some of my crap.also the best way to fix that chrome is to buy an aluminum idler gear. any motor thats even mildy modified will need it...and its a pain to buy...im almost sure mine has one, since it has a kobal. the guy who owned it musta bought gears for this traxxas 2018 servo or somethin also because ive never seen one last this long...
i am not 'throwing money around' hogjwls. i had and do not have anyone here to intimidate. i understand that i was heavily warned, but i wanted to come back to try to have another site to look forward to about what other people have to say about my many interests....and no, one of them is not eating shit. :lol:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

You know, Stampede_dude, I think you're probably an alright guy. We don't expect everyone to be "master modders" or anything like that. I think maybe you're just coming off a little wrong.

See you pop up in Breaking News, saying you're back, and you post pic of your new ride. With that kind of audacious appearance, you know someone like HJ is gonna bust your balls.

If you take it bake a notch, say post your new ride in the Flossin' forum, and call it a work in progress, or something along that line, and I'm sure people here will more supportive, and willing to help out.

At any rate, they're just toys, and we're just having fun. 8-)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

crazydave wrote:At any rate, they're just toys, and we're just having fun. 8-)
WORD.

Ill probably be posting it in flossin soon, but i am busy with my new truck still. I got my battery packs today, and they are very well. Cheapest I could find and theyre still nice. Ill let my brother get his one pack with lower mah for the price i got two of mine for :-)

I might post it in flossin too....when its not in peices, lol :?

Later, Its time to get somthin to eat