Gifts fo my nephew

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Gifts fo my nephew

Post by HirotoR34 »

My nephew is heavy into init D. I know that you can buy them, but I figured that making them would be more fun. I would like to keep the 86 for myself (maybe I can make another). It has pullback wheels. The Fd has Dubshop rims painted. and the 32 has modifier rims. All the lettering on the 86 is hand painted, as well as the detailing on all the cars.

btw: Thanx to VooDooMafia for the pullbacks and the bodies.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Dude I like what you did with them :)

Nice shit and GREAT dift, BTW I am initial D fan aswell **hint hint ** lol
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Nice set! Your nephew better appreciate that stuff, or Namuna's gonna come take it. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

If he don't, then I will most certainly take them back. He's 15 and takes really good care of his shit. So I know they'll have a good home. (he better let me use em when I come over)
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Damn.....you are nice uncle. Those cars look pretty sweet. I got one of my nephews in to bits and bought him a few. Now he is trying to sell them to his friends at school....little bastard.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

no shit... that's tight man.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Nice! You got a sister that wants to adopt me before Christmas?
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

crazydave wrote:Nice set! Your nephew better appreciate that stuff, or Namuna's gonna come take it. :lol:
It's cool, even if he does appreciate them...I'll be stopping by to pick them up! Muhahahaha. :-D

Man! Now I can't wait for my Init-D Bit Char-G set to come in.

Salacious job Hiroto-san!
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

SuperFly wrote:Nice! You got a sister that wants to adopt me before Christmas?
8-)

Hiroto, that's some seriously nice work there... I'd love to see some closer photos of all that insane detail. Glad to see you're still kickin' ass.
JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

Dang, If he don't want them I'll take them, besides the paint any other Mods put into them like dual cell or FET's or 4.2 motors or anything? doesn't really matter I like the car just for it's looks. Great Job, straight up pimping. :cool:
DRIFT HAPPENS
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Here's another pic with all my current cars. My collection seems to be shrinking. And of course I had to include Cabo's beetle (which still doesn't run, but looks sweet!)

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

dude I don't know what else to do for it.
I tested it right before it got packaged up and sent to you and it worked fine.
I contacted SuperFly (guy who did the mosfet for it) to try and get some input on what might be causing the problem.
Neither of us have an answer.

Getting back to the issue at hand with that thing...
help refresh my memory - you said the controller works right? you can charge other cars with it? other MicroSizers running on the same frequency are able to be controlled with it? if so - it's not the controller and probably is something to do with the chassis.

I've never had a fet dis-lodge itself, but I suppose it could happen. Maybe one of the fet kings can answer that better than myself?

this sucks - that was one of the cars I was most proud of and to hear you haven't seen it run just makes me feel like shit.

post back, let me know some of them details and any other details you might have.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

As I said before Cabo, don't feel bad. It's no ones fault. This kind of shit just happens. (i dunno, might have been damaged during shipping) I tried to get in touch with Supafly, but he ain't returnin my calls...... :???:

even if it don't run, it's the best looking car I have in my collection. And the controller is badass! :cool:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

bah... still
you should at least get to drive it once lol
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I bet it hauls ass! :D