new project

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
micro_man
bitPlaya'

new project

Post by micro_man »

i got a charge n go from wallgreens like i had done many times before , but this one sucked . it has /well had a hardwierd motor and the worse gear mess and handling out of the 10 or so gcarge n gos ive had . i started off with a zz hub and gear swap , JB weled the rear end up so its smooth , and put removable motor tabs form a dead car . i has to screw around with the handling for about 2 hours but i got it fixed and then painted up a clear lxx supra . this was one of my more laid back projects , just did it to see if i could .

Last edited by micro_man on Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Nice Work Pimp!

Do Da RockaWay.....

"Lean Back, Lean Back, A Lean Back" :cool:
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Nice lay of paint there bro, and the Xmod sticker actually looks cool there.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

thanks pimps , im glad it turened out the way i wanted , but i wish the wing wasnet destroyed buy our pupy lol. i had it painted flat black to give a half assed carbon fiber look .
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Oh yea, now I notice the wing holes in the back. Well if your like me you should have a pretty large supply of sploilers kicking around. Pain one up and use it!
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

yeah tonight if i have time i will steal a wing from one of my auto modista (sp) supras and sand and paint it . what would look best , flat black for a sorta like c/f look , or paint it body color ?
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

if it's a small spoiler i'd go flat black for the racer look. a big one might stand out too much being black.

nice work :-)
i used to be cool
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

well the body got ruined by my dog ,agin... she ran into the table and nocked a hot soldering iron onto the hood , not good . so i just threw it away and used the cars pcb in my am set(dont like single cell 2 speeds , and wanted to keep that chassis for track raceing) . after a day or so i decied to put the ms pro pcb in it and dual cell it , its fast and due to the pull backs drives straigh ,even bosted .it would whellie somethimes when you hit the 'boost' so i put on a paper clip whellie bar . any way no more rambling on , heres the pics .