My entry for Rippers

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Finks
bitPimp

My entry for Rippers

Post by Finks »

Arite, many of you have seen what my lovley wife did to my ride a few months back, but just as a refresher.
It's like Cookie monster took a bite outta her. So for Rippers contest I really wanted to do this project. But it couldn't just be a beaten up Zip, it had to be crazy, so I slammed her on a SE chassis, and since the real car only has 1 working headlight......
It was nice to find out that Zips are mostly done on clear shells, so I just had to remove the paint and I had insta head lights. As for the tail lights.
Allright, now for the detail. Check out the rear end. This pic didn't come out as clear as I wanted, but you can see the bumper scrapes, and notice the fucked up trunk. Yeah it won't close all the way and is all bent the hell up.
Now like all of you, I hate SEs for many reasons like how high they ride. Well I don't like to say it's slammed, but...well it is to make the car look realistic, and not like a damn toy. Also added 2 more doors so this puppy looks like the true family mobile it is. And no late model Honda is complete without rear quaterpannel bubbling and rust in the wheel wells.
I shaved the hell outta the insides so it could sit so low. Also, you can see my custome guitar string antenna internally coiled so that it sticks out to look like a radio antenna.
Now for the money shot. The impact. Oddly enough, not much to say here. I added to the grill so it didn't look like a fuckin smiley face as much then I chopped the hell outta her. Scrapped out the blinker and head light and that's that.
Oh, in closing, I also made sure she had stock gearing and motor, as well as stutter, this way it trully simulates my ride. :cool:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol: that's killer man, one working headlight even.
classic.
man I really like that thing.
:???: wonder what you'd make an un-wrecked one look like.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

bloody top notch dude!

I love the boot, what a pissa!

Good stuff pimp!

I'm gonna show it to my wife as well...... hopefully the subtlety won't be lost on her.....lol...

fucken thumbs up!

ph2t.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Now that is just friggin' awesome....right down to the cool-assed antenna. Just make sure you always keep the photo with that one....great replica of the real thing.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That's cool and all, but what happens when you get the real car fixed, they wont match anymore, or have you just given up on fixing the real car? :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

bitchin ride dude
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

crazydave wrote:That's cool and all, but what happens when you get the real car fixed, they wont match anymore, or have you just given up on fixing the real car? :lol:
Yeah I don't know Dave. She was a $1,000 cheapo that we bought when we moved bacck from Holland a year ago. A new car is in our imediate feuture, but this junker may kick around some more untill a second new car is on the chopping block. Oh yeah, need to get her inspected next month, so I may just have to fix her up. :( Time to try out my 1:1 modding skillz. Either way, it's cool to have a little rememberance to this POS.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

good stuff mang! I wish I could see the pic of the real deal. Sucks that it got damaged. But hey, at least ya got a little inspiration from it.