my ferrari 250 gto

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
custombitbodys
bitThug

my ferrari 250 gto

Post by custombitbodys »

i have to admit i am prooud of this car!! im been showing everone. i have a feeling most of you might have seen it already. but o well. i am now finished with the painting, but i have to get my hands on a camera so i can take new pics...
what do you all think

Last edited by custombitbodys on Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

looks good pimp!

Love the color and body style.
Did you make the body or buy it molded lexan style?

now you need some phat German rims on that bad boy and you'll be on your way to bling-dom! 8)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

i made and vac-molded.. but not lexan. lexan is a GE trademark name. so mine are just plastic (but looks and feels like lexan). i have 5 more to paint right now, and am maiking more with clear plastic(lexan look alike)
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

That car looks great... I can't wait to see it with a glossy clearcoat.. Very sexy.. :wink:

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

holy schizzle my nizzle!

that's awesome man, I'd love to mold my own bodies.

Do you make your own molds?
Typically, how do you make your molds?

Damn, I wanna mold my own too! lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

how do i make:

ingredients...

one thingy of plaster of paris
one thingy of bondo
an assortment of exacto and razors
sandpaper
a bunch of pics of the car that i want
a few 40's
some bandaids for when i cut my finger because i drank the 40's to fast. and cant see straight.

or just start chopping up a hotwheels car, and bondo/putty it back together, but its hard to do, and you need a hacksaw.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

custombitbodys wrote:how do i make:

ingredients...

a few 40's
some bandaids for when i cut my finger because i drank the 40's to fast. and cant see straight.
Hell yeah dawg... That's what I'm talkin about...lol
Keep it up.

silla

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

40's and sharp objects dont mix!!! unless your into that whole pain thing...

im also working on making the General Lee. i will post more when i get it ready :lol:
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Damn son, that $hit be Pimp'n Hard! 8)
:rockon:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that kicks arse yo!

i've got so many old school hotwheels, I've been wanting to mold them and make them into bodies forever now. You're now my guiding light in that area! lol

I've also got the General Lee, Boss Hogs Caddy, Daisy's Jeep, Rosco's cop car and Uncle Cooters tow truck, I could end up making the entire Hazzard County scene!
YAW!
:lol:
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

that would be cool, just dont try to mount the auctual die-cast body on your car. you might get a flat tire from the weight of the thing lol

anyway heres a pic of it with some gloss. now all it needs is the numbers for the white circles. but im waiting on the water slide decals which should be here tomorow or the next day.

images of the real carhttp://www.allsportauto.com/english/mod ... l_idMD=416

or click this link for a larger image

http://custombitbodys.home.attbi.com/glossygto.jpg
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

That's friggin sweet lookin... Nice and glossy....

silla

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

damn good job!

looks great, like the blue van lookin car there too.

In the earlier pics, the car looked neon orange, now it looks red.

Is my down syndrom acting up again?
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

its funny in the pic that i put a link to, the paint looks pretty sloppy. i think thats because i resized the photo to fit on the screen. the paint is perfectly smooth except for the white number plackard thingys.. :x
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

oh yea the blue van.... dodge durango!!!