little blue corvette

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

little blue corvette

Post by hogjowlz »

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

dude :shock:
when did you start masking windows, trim, and ornaments? :lol:

that's awesome dude, fuckin awesome.
those last 4 shots are the shit man. you did a great job. color choice is perfect that old school.
I'm damn impressed.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That color does look great on that body and I noticed that you masked your windows and stuff before. :-)

It's funny, wheel wells don't look so oversized on that chassis. It's almost as if they intended it to be a monster. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

thank you sir.

lol thats why ive been doing zz shells is cuz its easy to mask off the trim. this one was a bitch tho. im quite happy with it. gunmetal base/blue anodize(purple seems to be the only color that reacts with laquer)/clear before unmasking.

i still have to clean up a little tape goo and spray another clear coat but im quite happy with this. those push pops rock for holding while spraying and rotating.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Cubby that's fuckin' bad-ass, man... I rank that right up there with my fave of yours, that T/A...

You must have taken your Focus Factor :cool: for that one...

:???: I wanna see it on a ZZ chassis... I mean, it IS killer on the MT chassis, but, well, you know...

Either way, that is some kick ass shit, dude.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Damn, you beat me to it. I taped mine off last night.

Great work on the masking. The trim looks killer on there.

How about a shot from the front? Did you mask off the Tiny-ass 'Vette mark on the hood, too?
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Nice work there, hoggy. Great color choice. Nice pics, too. :-)
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

im sad that nobody applauded me on my prince pun.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

who the hell is prince pun? :smile:
i used to be cool
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

hogjowlz wrote:im sad that nobody applauded me on my prince pun.
I almost made a crack along those lines, but you know I'm not real good with the clever cracks, so I left it.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

Good Job Hog, likin' the blue, espcially on that MT. Very Pimp way of going mudding. :cool:
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Sweet color choice.....too bad that shell looks more appropriate on a MT chassis than a regular.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Impressive for sure man. That color as stated before is perfect for that little sucker. I want to go get some, but the RS next to my house had a shoot out in it yesterday, and some 25 year old white guy walked in with his Glock, and shot and killed 2 people, and injuring the clerk. He then turned the gun on himself and pulled the trigger.

I'm just glad I decided to get 1/10 parts that day....lol

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

payaso wrote:Impressive for sure man. That color as stated before is perfect for that little sucker. I want to go get some, but the RS next to my house had a shoot out in it yesterday, and some 25 year old white guy walked in with his Glock, and shot and killed 2 people, and injuring the clerk. He then turned the gun on himself and pulled the trigger.

It wasn't CJ was it???? :shock:
BOURBON TIME OUT!
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Sdog wrote:
payaso wrote:Impressive for sure man. That color as stated before is perfect for that little sucker. I want to go get some, but the RS next to my house had a shoot out in it yesterday, and some 25 year old white guy walked in with his Glock, and shot and killed 2 people, and injuring the clerk. He then turned the gun on himself and pulled the trigger.

It wasn't CJ was it???? :shock:
ROFL... well then, that is some fucked up shit. Guess the guy really couldn't deal w/ Rat Shack not refunding him cash for his 3 year old Ham Radio.

Oh and GREAT deatail work there Hog, your best to date. Everyone else already said what else I have to say other than "your gay, eat a dick" :-)
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc