quickie project civic zz

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
micro_man
bitPlaya'

quickie project civic zz

Post by micro_man »

i was messin with my bit and zz parts and found this civic shell that was half done . i filled in to wing wholes some vent things on the rear bumper and lowerd the front . the windows were messed up from primer so i cut em out and the sunroof too . i painted it with the only good paint i could find around the house (testors blue of some kind ) . its riding on my only working zz a internal dual cell with ms pro pcb and jbwelded rear end .
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

looks good man I like the color! :-o

there is a way to get windows to shine again (make clear) I guess I will have to make a tut for it!
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Great color choice man. I am feeling that. Course, it is in dire need of detail painting, quick project or not.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

yeah i know it needs detailin , but i got out of bits for about 2 months , and have no idea were half my stuff is , and i gave most the cars away . i have some silver and red paint some were i'll look for it and if i find it ill detail it and post new pics .