Cranberry Cadillac Escalade

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Cranberry Cadillac Escalade

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I while back I bought some Low-rider plastic cars one was the 54 Chevy I chopped and hacked on. The other Car I bought was a Cadillac Escalade, which I have been working on when I have had the time.

I used some custom wheels (Dubs)
Highly modified Muscle Machines Chassis (had to cut the sides and trim to fit the inside of the Escalade).

The body was cut down then joined together, Sanded, puttied and then painted a deep Metallic Dupli Color Cranberry. The windows were solid so I covered them in Gloss black vinyl. Topped it off with a shot of Clear coat for the extra shine!

Before picture:

After Pictures:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Wow man, that's clean as all get out. Looks like a great replication of the real deal Holyfield.
Now you need a gold luggage rack on that family truckster! lol

Nice work man.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Jeep
bitThug

Post by Jeep »

Nice and clean, looks great.
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Very clean SWG! It like the cranberry paint was meant for that caddy. Looks like we used the same wheels (Hotrod Humvee). Excellent work yet again my fellow pimp.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That is clean. Man, I want some of them Lowrider bodies, but the Walmarts around me sells out of stuff like that instantly. :-?
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

That looks 1000 times better. And a big ass Ditto on color choice, looks like if came out of a Caddy deakership.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc