Mmmm yeah baby, just like that.

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Mmmm yeah baby, just like that.

Post by crazydave »

I don't actually want to mod my little cars. My dream is that one day I'll walk into the toy store, and they will have made a toy just for me, that I will not have to modify at all... but that's never gonna happen, so until hell freezes over, I'm gonna have to settle for close enough.

This is a car that was close enough to perfect I hardly had to do anything to it.

After slipping in a Perfection 3.8 motor, 9.86:1 gears, and some FETs, the performance was more than good enough. Now it was time to work on the looks. As far as the body goes, I think it looks great. Could have swooped in a little more here, swooped out a litle there, but for a Zip Zap, it's great. I just lowered it, and added some wheel and fattie tires from the wheel set, and oh yeah baby, that's just the way I like it.

This is my favorite, because it just gets me off when a fat set of tires just fills out a fat ass on a car.

So there you go. Not my most pimped car, but my new all around favorite car.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Yeah man that vette looks nice and all but what is that finned beauty in the background? :???:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sessiz wrote:but what is that finned beauty in the background? :???:
That's a Muscle Machines '57 Plymouth Fury die-cast. I threw that in there, so you could see how the scale of this body is nearly exact to a MM, and because she's got a sexy ass too.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

:( I was hoping that you were holding out on us.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Christ...The prego wife is gonna punch me in the neck when I bring home some more goddamned cars! :sad:

But how the hell do you pass up on sweet sweet lovin like that? I guess I could always start-off the new kid on the earlier gen SEs, since I don't if they get mashed up! 8-)