First mod, SS cheville + other

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
napoelian

First mod, SS cheville + other

Post by napoelian »

I was bored last night so i started playing with my ZZ again and came up with this, this is just body work, nothing inside modded yet.
I tinted the windows and added big tires that i found on a toy (clear car in pic) car i got off of, nice body needs a lil fixing up but has potential.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b190/Napoelian/Zip%20Zap/
Last edited by napoelian on Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mod_o_matic
bitThug

Post by mod_o_matic »

Link not working :o

In options under photo bucket there should be a link that has something to do with "Album" or something...
napoelian

Post by napoelian »

um ok i see it, i think now try
is it working?
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Hey, nice job focusing your camera on all the shit in the background, while leaving the cars perfectly blurry... seriously, there's no point in linking us to those pictures, dude... they're worthless. Try stepping back from the cars, shoot 'em again, then crop in on the cars. If you can't see the cars relatively clearly, then don't even bother.
napoelian

Post by napoelian »

Well i updated some more, its a crappy camera and doesnt focus right, and doesnt have manual so i did my best, now you can see a little bit more
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

The camera looks like it takes pictures fine, just back away from the car!
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Way better, but still shitty. That blue Cadillac-lookin' SUV is in perfect focus... just put that Cheville and that Porsche in that spot right there... the spot where the focus is perfect. Then crop the other shit out. Then it will be a nice shot of what you're shootin', in perfect focus even.

Where'd ya get that Porsche body?
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i used to be cool
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

This subject is "An Opinion" post, not a "Poll" !
I'd like to know about that Porsche too :???:
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

had that same porsche at one time. it was a pull back that when it hits the wall it goes into reverse and then hits the wall again to go forward.i had that one and a vw bug that i found recently while cleaning my room. the bodies are perfect wheelbase i think but not wide enough :sad: .they look cool as the pullback cuz all the purdy colors inside it :-?
[]D [] []V[] []D
napoelian

Post by napoelian »

sorry been away for a while. and civic i had the bug too, its prob somewhere around my house. I used the tire from the pullback for my slicks in the back