My latest ZIMT

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
LBRC
bitGangsta'

My latest ZIMT

Post by LBRC »

IW-02 Circuit Board w/2x3 FET Stack
Mega Micro Servo
170 mAh LiPo
Lighted Mini Cooper body
Found a thrashed Monster Patrol ZZMT and a el-cheapo Mini Cooper body at a local thrift store for less than a buck. Of coarse there was no controller or tires and the body was trash but who cares the ZZMT chassid was intact and that was all I wanted. With some chrome paint for the green rims, new tires, a little epoxy, LEDs, a LiPo, servo, an IW-02 CB and a Mini Moster Truck is reborn. I do love these little things but it’s kind of scary when you reach that point in your life when you can think of nothing better to do on a Friday night than modify a couple of ZipZaps.
So far the RX7 just has a gen-4 SE chassis (4th Vette in less than a month RS is lovin me), FETs, bypassed mod and stacked on the forward side only. Am not sure what else I’m going to do to it yet.

By the way Balsa products is having a heck of a closeout on the Worley 170 mAh LiPo’s.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

:-D i know there's a lotta cool gizmos and lectronics under the hood but the best part was the easiest - mini bod on the monster! :eek: pure genius!! :lol:

on a related topic, i was wondering if you could do a bit of a review on micro servos. there's a lot out there and i know some of them aren't good in these sorts of micro projects.
things i'm interested in are:

name/model number
size
speed
motor size/type
pot value
"modability"

i know it's an ask, no sweat if you can't be arsed! :-o but if you can feel free to post it here, i can move it wherever.
i used to be cool
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Post by LBRC »

Hey Betty, no problem it happens to be a great time for that I have a bunch of stuff torn apart right now so I’ll take a couple of photos, track down some info I posted somewhere and put it all right here.

These are the ones I have on hand right now:
Blue bird (smallest), Mega (my favorite), GWS (strong but a little big), HS-55 (too big).
Last edited by LBRC on Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.