Max

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

All i know is the guy that was E-Mailing/Helping me went by the name Gail, and he HOOKED ME UP NICE! :-o Sent me a free Chassis and Free parts, PLUS i already was getting an amazing deal on them in the first place. :cool:
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Post by LBRC »

Ok this isn’t Max but I though someone might like to see it anyway.
These are prototype coreless motors (built to order from the factory just for the Epoch), and a nice little aluminum ball bearing motor mount to hold them, Max’s mount looks similar.
I’m letting the cat out of the bag here but in the near future several versions of these little coreless brutes might just show up for a “Shotgun” motor mount. That’s right you just flick open the back, shove the motors in the little round holes, and pull the trigger to blow the competition away. Sort of like the rest of our micro sized toys, only faster and made out of a high quality ultra strong and light composite material with ball bearings.
A motor change takes only seconds in the pits, hm wonder why I mentioned pit stops.
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

Thanks for some info LBRC!! I couldn’t take it anymore. That Motor Mount looks VERY well done, don't know much about cordless motors, but you make them sound powerful, would the pcb need to be changed?
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Post by LBRC »

Loads of low end torque, and yes you can run these on a stock CB although they are much nicer with the Turbo. BTW at 3.6 volts these little babies have a no-load speed of 21K rpm, the car is much faster than a Aquaspeed with a four cell, while using much less of your battery.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Ok what I want to know is where I can get one to try out on my Epoch? If you need a tester I'm your guy! :eek:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Post by LBRC »

SWG Funny you should offer, you see I have a few test cars that I’m building more motor mounts for, both these and a few I am not allowed to show yet, anyway I also have these Lexand bodies
but as you know I am not happey with my painting skills, and havn't had time to improve them, so I was thinking we might be able to come to a mutually agreeable arrangement???
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

O man, those bodies are amazing, i like this deal you and SWG are cookin' i know he'll make them look good! I thank the guy that got you in to Epochs!

EDIT: My epoch is pretty damn fast, and it seems i can never get a good grip in the rear, so I’d say the heavier Motor Mount would be the better choice.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

so I was thinking we might be able to come to a mutually agreeable arrangement???
I am only a PM away and I have plenty of Lexan paint! :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics: