Revived F-150, CLEAR!!! (MAXXA)[pics update: 27/09/06]

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Revived F-150, CLEAR!!! (MAXXA)[pics update: 27/09/06]

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Not flossin it yet, but watch this space.

I just got this MT but I can't start bashing it yet :? . I woke up this morning and tried a different kind of racing stripes. The inspiration, the life-line on a life suppot system. Cuz I have to breathe life into this monster. What do you guys think of the stripe?

I took some photos, these will be the befores. I'm thinking of a simple 2-tone truck with those stripes.

Maybe i'll get some more shots at the beach or something when it's finished.

Chillin in the shade next to my new ride :grin: The sun is sooo hot 8-) its 33 degrees C outside, 35 inside :(

And here's the best one...

I just want to see this thing in action!!! This thing feels soooo solid. I've already done the suspension mod where you drill out the hole for longet travel. Next on the cards, a DC/fet SE board, tri-cell and my monster will LIVE!!!!!

Mwuhuuhu hahahahah.....

Maxx
Last edited by Maxximum Attack on Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MotorGong
bitNinja

Re: My first ZZMT

Post by MotorGong »

Maxximum Attack wrote:I just got this MT but I can't start bashing it yet :? .
Why not? :grin:

I like the lines, especially on the roof.
If you're looking at the truck from the front, and you follow the line that starts on the left, before it reaches the windshield, it looks weird for some reason. It could be just me 'cause I am weird. :grin:
Maybe continue the line a little more before making the 'v'.

Also, what's the design on the doors?
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Re: My first ZZMT

MotorGong wrote:Why not? :grin:
Well cuz, it has no controller hence no charger, batteries have been hacked but may still be useable, electrionics have been cut out, I have an ugly SE board but i have no idea where to solder the wires.

I'll get on it tho :-o this'll kepp my lil' asss busy between classes

Oh!: and the lines look funny cuz i just scribbled it with a sharpie, not men to look great. It's just so I can 'see' it on the truck. And there IS a 'v' on the end of that left line, a small one. Maybe that's why you think it looks funny, cuz it is actually crooked.
PimpIke
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpIke »

i like the lines a lot! bring that bitch back bro!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I like the lines, but I say tame them a bit.
They're a little too "wild", the EKG's spiking! We're loosing him! lol

I know why you stretched them, but if you just moved the entire graphic over towards the middle of the body a tad, you wouldn't need to exaggerate those lines.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

CaboWabo wrote:I like the lines, but I say tame them a bit.
They're a little too "wild", the EKG's spiking! We're loosing him! lol

I know why you stretched them, but if you just moved the entire graphic over towards the middle of the body a tad, you wouldn't need to exaggerate those lines.
I like that idea. But i'll keep the best of both worlds, I'll move the beginning more central but the end will be brought back to match the roof offset. What do you think?
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Aww yeah, the old vibe graphics. Don't know about you guys, but about '83-'84, every car in my neighbor hood had done those same graphics in their windows with pinstriping tape. It was of those trends that explodes then disappears as soon as it started.

I dig the vibe graphics, cool to see them making a comeback. :-)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

crazydave wrote:Aww yeah, the old vibe graphics. Don't know about you guys, but about '83-'84, every car in my neighbor hood had done those same graphics in their windows with pinstriping tape. It was of those trends that explodes then disappears as soon as it started.

And here i was thinking I was original :sad:
It's true then : "nothing new is invented under the sun"
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Maxximum Attack wrote:
crazydave wrote:Aww yeah, the old vibe graphics. Don't know about you guys, but about '83-'84, every car in my neighbor hood had done those same graphics in their windows with pinstriping tape. It was of those trends that explodes then disappears as soon as it started.

And here i was thinking I was original :sad:
It's true then : "nothing new is invented under the sun"
:lol:

Sorry didn't mean to rain on your parade, but yeah, vibes are nothing new to me. I even used them on a car once.
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpGa ... /zcar3.jpg
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

You're a master of Graphics as we know from your other rides. I like the idea.........CLEAR!~~~~~Thoomp! :lol:
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Nice job max. I always like originality. Speaking of "CLEAR!", once you get the final stripes down, put some clearcoat over the whole thing. Lately I've been clearcoating a couple stock-painted shells, and it's amazing how much better they look. Also protects everything underneath it.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Aw man!! you guys are diggin the stripes. And just this afternoon I was thinking of scrapping that and putting them on the side. I drew in the divider line with a sharpie to see how it looks. Somehow both seems like overkill.

I aint know man!!!.

I aint postin' no more pics till I'm done. But I like the side stripe.

We'll see what i decide :sad: I'm so hungry
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

AND THE PICS ARE IN!!!

Took her to the beach this morning for a photo shoot. And yes, that is the real sky in the background.
I've cut out the tray to add something there later. I'll let you guys know more about it alot later when i actually get her running. But for now, enjoy 8-) :

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

The first 2 pics look like i did the articulation mod, but I didn't. :lol:
I like the look of the F-150, not a 1:1 fan tho.

Maxx
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

LOVE IT Maxx. Really, IMO your best micro yet. Oh and hey, do you have a guest room 8-)
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Nice photos, Maxx! That looks great, man... I really dig the different line weights on the stripes. That & the color combo... beautiful.