Exotic Rivals: Lambo Ferrari

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Exotic Rivals: Lambo Ferrari

Post by MafiaS »

Here it comes...Mah first video.

Story behind this:

I ripped the shit out of my old track because I got so bored of the testing, so finally I built me a new test track. In the mean time my lil brother's friend drops by my house, sees the bits and collection I have growing in my basement. Here I wanted to start him off on a good start with bits, so I gave him the Ferrari F50 Super Bit Char - G set. He LOVED it. He then helped me build the rest of the track and we started fooling around when all of a sudden. My little brother pulls out the digi cam and we had ourselves some bitpimps vid material.

You know it's great to see how kids just love to play and I felt good getting this kid started with micro rc's. It's kinda shit racing by yourself, then hitting the boards and seeing all these great micro's but not being able to race against em. Even though he's a lil kid, I give him a few days of practice, a slight passion and inspiration and next thing you know I might even have more kids wanting to play on the shitty test track I built while my other one is hittin construction again. Already I had some of this kid's friends asking me to make some orders. I've ordered some lambo sets for them, can't really find any thing good.

I want to show em some Pullbacks and what you can do with the wheels, but I can't seem to find any.....That's a whole different story.

Anyways boys enjoy the video...

Creator (MafiaS)
Camera Man (Lil Brother)
Music (MafiaS and Mafia LiL Brother)

Yellow Lambo: MafiaS
Red Ferrari F50: Brother's Friend
Yellow Skyline Test Run: Brother's Friend

PS...Thanks to Hue for the assistance on linking the vid. You're great man.
Does anyone know any other sites I could use to link vids. thanks.

Enjoy the Video guys

"http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=1130052289/Remote control fever.wmv"

HIGHLIGHT THE ENTIRE ABOVE LINE AND PASTE IT ON A NEW BROWSER PAGE THAN CLICK THE DOWNLOAD LINK. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Here's a link straight to the file, seems work fine this way.
http://files.photojerk.com/files/files/ ... 0fever.wmv
-crazydave
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Hey, hope you don't mind I edited your post to include a link direct to the vid.

Cool vid. I dug it. :-o

Your bro did a good job handling the camera, and nice work editing the music to the vid.

I've been wanting to get some video action of 2 bits racing together, forever now, but I just can't seem to arrange a racing partner and a camera man at the same time

I personally prefer bits, but if I was gonna get someone hooked, I'd probably steer them towards an OG Zip Zap. Just because of availability. They could pick one up on just about any street corner (Radio Shack are everywhere around here), and at the same time have access to body sets, gear and motor sets, etc.. I personally think that would be much more exciting to the micro noob, than having to track down an apparently obsolete car on the internet.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

Might be true for you guys in the States, but the availability of Zipz here are close to none. All we got left are flea markets with the clones, and some shops in malls here and there with left over Bit Char - G. Thats why if you take a look at one of my posts with my pics of bits, there are no zips what so ever. But hopefully this changes because I had spoken to a SourceCC (Used to be RS) they told me maybe before Christmas we are getting ZZ SEs...so that's exciting to see.

Thanks CD
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Oh yeah, you're a Canadian. Didn't RS ever release the original Zip Zaps up there? That what I was talking about. I like the newer SEs, but I still think the controller might be a turn off for some.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

That video was sweet... I like how you took care to match the real car sounds to secific starts & crashes & drive-by's, nice work. Yeah man, gettin' at least one more car on the track makes all the difference... that kid had one REALLY nice lap there near the end... you've got some good racin' in your future. :-o
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Yea, vid was cool.
Like the others, dig how you took time to match music and sounds with video.
I really liked to start, engines rev'ing, sounded like a mix of real cars and micros. lol
Even the finger count-down was kinda cool.
Great job Mafia, LilBro & pal.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

Nice vid bro, your all set man, i'd love to have 2 drivers to fly by on my track :p. Yo, what is your track made of exactly?
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Great vid, and some fly ass drivin goin on. I even liked the camera getting in a run. I have got to build another track..... :-o
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

Thanks guys these compliments makes me wonder how the reactions will be when I get the league started near the end of november or sooner.

Any ways the track is made out of cocking filelr. (steryofoam tube material I don't know the exact material but you kinda get my drift). It was placed on a table 3x7ft. All I did was tape the foam shit to the table and that's it. Like I said it's a test track remember. The new one is being built.

I'm happy to say that the lil kid was improving. You should see him today, he did even better. It's gonna be a competitive league soon enough.

Thanks for watching...peace.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

MafiaS wrote: cocking
:lol:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

yea cocking is that material you use to fill cracks in walls for construction work. The foam tubing is needed to fill up the gaps then you fill over the cracks with the cocking. I can't explain it but if you care just go to your hardware store and ask for foam tubing. They have thin rolls and thick rolls. It's good for testing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

MafiaS wrote:yea cocking is that material you use to fill cracks...
Just stop man I'm bursting seams over here. :lol:

Caulking Not Cocking.... Cocking is what you should be doing to a girl around your age or some substitute teacher. :lol:

Again that's caulking not cocking. :-)
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

LMAO! Watta dope! My bad, I never knew what it was called I just know it's foam tubing. Thanks sessiz...

Nice pic..glad I made you work to correct me, at least it was something to do right!
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

MafiaS wrote:LMAO! Watta dope! My bad, I never knew what it was called I just know it's foam tubing. Thanks sessiz...

Nice pic..glad I made you work to correct me, at least it was something to do right!
Just don't ever correct me again. I'm far more intellegent than you and am a fuckin god when it comes to cocking. :-o
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

Eh you got Caulking down pact...I duno about Cocking man.

You know what kinda pisses me off...you did correct me and thanks for that, but you never said anything about the vid. Even if it was shit it's nice to hear feedback before your get your paws on my typing/spelling errors.

I look up to alotta pimps here...If your gonna flame me, flame my work so it gives me something to strive for, not my spelling man.

lol god of cocking...you kill me man