Another bitPimps Video

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Another bitPimps Video

Post by CaboWabo »

I've been wanting to do a "compilation" video for a long time now.
After watching hue's video again this weekend for the umpteenth time, I decided to take a shot at it.
I'm still not sure I'm all that happy with the outcome, but I'm probably done working on it none the less.
So, here it is.
(click the pic for the movie)

Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Nice. :-o
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

That was excellent! I love all the violence that happens on the accents.
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

haha love it man. Like the way certain parts of the guitar in the song go crazy and you get a flash of a fucked up vid scene...nice job Cabo!
yakboy
bitPlaya'

Post by yakboy »

Cabo, did you go to art school or something, 'cos the bit with the eye is very surreal , in the same vein as "le Chein qui accident" the surrealist film by Dali & chums..Anyway nice work
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

yakboy wrote:Cabo, did you go to art school or something, 'cos the bit with the eye is very surreal , in the same vein as "le Chein qui accident" the surrealist film by Dali & chums..Anyway nice work
well that bit was actually "sampled" from hue's bitpimps movie :lol:

but you're right, cabo is a great film maker! it was a grueling 3 month, 18 hour day schedule littered with on set tantrums but looking back it was all worth it :lol:

now where is that latte!
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Yea that part wasn't me, that was all hue - dude's got the skills.

Are there boogers in this latte? Taste it, taste that booger latte.
Where's my underaged sex slave?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Just showing a stream of pictures really has the potential to be boring, but you pulled it off smoothly. You definately have talent, Cabo, but I gotta give up for Hue and that eyeball. That was badass over the guitar solo in his video. :lol:

I believe hue did go to school for art. Didn't you, hue? So where did you find the eyeball?

Anyways, I'm just trying to be kinda funny going off about the eyeball. Sorry Cabo, don't mean to distract from what you've done, it is a cool vid. I'm curious what steered you towards using that song?
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I loved it that was just tooooo cool! I liked how you used the wallpaper’s by Sessiz and the way you used the song in conjunction with the pictures was great!

Wish I had the talent to get video out like that but I am satisfied in watching other’s artistic abilities shine!
Where's my underaged sex slave?
In my basement wipping out more modded RC's :lol:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Sweet vid, Cabo. I'm with SuperFly... those little snips of action on the accents are cool as hell. I really dig the way that tune builds, too... the timing of the images & video works great with it.
crazydave wrote:So where did you find the eyeball?
That's my eyeball... that was one of the first pictures I took with my "brand new" digital camera back in 2001.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

hue35 wrote:
crazydave wrote:So where did you find the eyeball?
That's my eyeball... that was one of the first pictures I took with my "brand new" digital camera back in 2001.
Woah, ok, that's cool. :-o
For some reason I just assumed you found an eyeball somewhere to use. That's what I would've done. :lol:
Reminds me of Ministry's "Stigmata" video.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

crazydave wrote:Just showing a stream of pictures really has the potential to be boring, but you pulled it off smoothly.
I think that might be one of the contributing reasons to me not knowing if I'm satisified or not. It's harder than you'd think, or least than I thought - because you're right, slideshows are boring. After editing it and looking at it so much, I was becoming less and less happy with it.
crazydave wrote:I'm curious what steered you towards using that song?
I'm not sure, other than digging on the song lately, I haven't any other reason. I like how it builds and I liked the "crunchiness" it has at the peaks.

Thanks for the compliments guys.
Hopefully I didn't miss anyone in the credits.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

CaboWabo wrote: Hopefully I didn't miss anyone in the credits.
You missed me but that's okay, I'm not sensitive or anything. :sad:

What's that song in the vid? :???:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

sessiz wrote:You missed me but that's okay, I'm not sensitive or anything. :sad:

What's that song in the vid? :???:
You forkin serious?
Son of a whore... you're right - I did. That blows, sorry dude.

That was the White Stripes - The Nurse.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

White stripes eh? From they're newer album? Gonna have to get that. :-)