check out da shit

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Re: check out da shit

Post by crazydave »

SHAUN wrote: ya like it tell me ive only had it 1 day aloto modding to do
Dude, how many times do I have to tell you? Use Capitols. Use punctuation. Spell words out. Just try to type in a coherent manner that can be easily understood, and don't give me that broken hand BS. Don't ask for feedback. Post your pics, say what you have to say, and let us reply, if we decide to.

This is my last warning to you. You've done pissed me off. I don't know how you've managed to slide this long.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Try this;
Open up microsoft word or any other office document that you can write on. Type what you're gonna type and then hit spell check (F7). Use the spell check to correct your mistakes and then copy and paste the work on the posting screen.

I am actually a bad speller and do this quite frequently. Especially when I'm writing a lot. I was just born with bad spelling genes.

It doesn't have to be spit shined. It just needs to be legible. Basically, it's diffucult to read your posts, so we just ignore them. When we do read them, we think,"Man!, What a retard!". I know you're not a retard, but we can't help but think that if you present yourself poorly.

All in all, I think you're slowly getting the hang of it. You just need to tackle your grammar head on. You'll get it though. I did, so you can.

Hope this wasn't too condescending.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

truth is, we here at pitbimps believe rules were meant to be broken! :lol:

BUT, it's important to know the rules first.

the big bad wolf, he learnt the rule,
you gotta get hot to play real cool!
i used to be cool
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Now THAT was a cool Cartoon...........

Eh!, it's like Sess said, don't ask if you REEEALLY don't want to know.....